Who is Trace3?
Trace3 is a leading Transformative IT Authority, providing unique technology solutions and consulting services to our clients. Equipped with elite engineering and dynamic innovation, we empower IT executives and their organizations to achieve competitive advantage through a process of Integrate, Automate, Innovate.
Our culture at Trace3 embodies the spirit of a startup with the advantage of a scalable business. Employees can grow their career and have fun while doing it!
Trace3 is headquartered in Irvine, California. We employ more than 1,000 people all over the United States. Our major field office locations include Atlanta, Denver, Detroit, Indianapolis, Grand Rapids, Lexington, Los Angeles, Louisville, Texas, San Diego, San Francisco, and Scottsdale.
Ready to discover the possibilities that live in technology?
Come Join Us!
Street-Smart - Thriving in Dynamic Times
We are flexible and resilient in a fast-changing environment. We continuously innovate and drive constructive change while keeping a focus on the “big picture.” We exercise sound business judgment in making high-quality decisions in a timely and cost-effective manner. We are highly creative and can dig deep within ourselves to find positive solutions to different problems.
Juice - The “Stuff” it takes to be a Needle Mover
We get things done and drive results. We lead without a title, empowering others through a can-do attitude. We look forward to the goal, mentally mapping out every checkpoint on the pathway to success, and visualizing what the final destination looks and feels like.
Teamwork - Humble, Hungry and Smart
We are humble individuals who understand how our job impacts the company's mission. We treat others with respect, admit mistakes, give credit where it’s due and demonstrate transparency. We “bring the weather” by exhibiting positive leadership and solution-focused thinking. We hug people in their trials, struggles, and failures – not just their success. We appreciate the individuality of the people around us.
About the Role:
Trace3’s Management Consulting (MC) team is practiced in successfully guiding teams and organizations through strategic and highly visible business initiatives to optimize performance and enhance business outcomes. We combine deep industry expertise, along with a technical acumen to provide insights and leadership to help our clients navigate through business-centric issues and challenges.
Your role as an MC Manager will harness your passion for innovative technology to partner with our clients in the development of strategic planning and roadmaps. You will provide oversight and serve as the guiding force behind transformational initiatives. Your leadership will drive the execution of complex, cross-functional initiatives and key projects, while creating and delivering programs and plans to help maximize adoption. This will involve leveraging Trace3’s deep expertise in technology platforms and solutions, as well as managing the people side of change, the impacts to business processes, ensuring cohesive system designs, and the appropriate data architecture. You will be responsible for understanding our clients’ business centric issues and design solutions that will result in achieving the clients’ desired outcomes.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with clients to understand their challenges, gather and analyze data, formulate hypotheses, and define actionable plans to solutions.
- Deliver thoughtful recommendations through compelling presentations to ultimately influence business decisions
- Lead the design and execution of technical capability assessments, analyzing results and presenting recommendations in an effective, logical manner to the client
- Serve as an integrated Program Manager responsible for guiding, setting expectations and methodology from planning to execution
- Manage the scope, requirements, resources and budget for all assigned projects
- Lead resources directly and through cross functional teams; exhibit strong leadership to drive high performing teams
- Continuously monitor and create transparency through the communication of project status, issues and risks to internal teams and our client
- Proactively manage and develop client relationships
- Support our account teams in presenting opportunities and proposals to clients
- Provide customer service support for project resources and management team
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- May perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Qualifications & Interests:
- Minimum of 8 years of related professional work experience preferably at a technology or consulting company
- Strong client service skills are imperative
- Strong understanding of Information Technologies and how a services organization works
- Ability to listen, build rapport, and credibility as a strategic partner within business units; able to build bridges across teams and job functions
- Demonstrates strong expertise in program management, change management and continuous improvement
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent time management skills and able to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, high-volume, and evolving work environment
- Ability to approach customer requests with a proactive and consultative manner; listen and understand user requests and needs and effectively deliver
- Comfortable managing multiple and changing priorities, and meeting deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment
- Interprets data and identifies trends and performance insights
- Strong ability to operate independently
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills with an ability to present technical issues to C-Level Executives and non-technical audience
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) with intermediate level Excel skills
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, 529 College Savings Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability
- Competitive Compensation
- Training and development programs
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative and cool office culture
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off
***To all recruitment agencies: Trace3 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Trace3 employees or any other company location. Trace3 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.