Who is Trace3?
Trace3 is a leading Transformative IT Authority, providing unique technology solutions and consulting services to our clients. Equipped with elite engineering and dynamic innovation, we empower IT executives and their organizations to achieve competitive advantage through a process of Integrate, Automate, Innovate.
Our culture at Trace3 embodies the spirit of a startup with the advantage of a scalable business. Employees can grow their career and have fun while doing it!
Trace3 is headquartered in Irvine, California. We employ more than 1000 people all over the United States. Our major field office locations include Atlanta, Denver, Detroit, Indianapolis, Grand Rapids, Lexington, Los Angeles, Louisville, San Diego, San Francisco, and Scottsdale.
Ready to discover the possibilities that live in technology?
Come Join Us!
Street-Smart - Thriving in Dynamic Times
We are flexible and resilient in a fast-changing environment. We continuously innovate and drive constructive change while keeping a focus on the “big picture.” We exercise sound business judgment in making high-quality decisions in a timely and cost-effective manner. We are highly creative and can dig deep within ourselves to find positive solutions to different problems.
Juice - The “Stuff” it takes to be a Needle Mover
We get things done and drive results. We lead without a title, empowering others through a can-do attitude. We look forward to the goal, mentally mapping out every checkpoint on the pathway to success, and visualizing what the final destination looks and feels like.
Teamwork - Humble, Hungry and Smart
We are humble individuals who understand how our job impacts the company's mission. We treat others with respect, admit mistakes, give credit where it’s due and demonstrate transparency. We “bring the weather” by exhibiting positive leadership and solution-focused thinking. We hug people in their trials, struggles, and failures – not just their success. We appreciate the individuality of the people around us.
About the Role:
The Sr Azure Architect will be responsible for the successful design and implementation of Azure architectures and environments. The Sr Azure Architect will act as an expert and trusted advisor who provides guidance for transforming legacy implementations to the cloud. This role will work closely with clients, partners and other business units to ensure consulting engagements are successful.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for design, architecture, development, and hands-on implementation of Azure cloud solutions
- Serve as an Azure technical resource in team’s efforts to determine the needs of our client’s businesses that will simplify and automate the applications as well as make them more efficient
- Participate in planning, implementation, and growth of our customer's Azure foundational footprint
- Work closely with other Trace3 architects and engineers to recommend and design database or data storage solutions that effectively reflect our client’s business needs, security, and service level requirements
- Work with application and architecture teams to conduct proof of concept (POC) and implement the design in production environment in Azure
- Align solutions with standards and best practices working with cross-functional engineering and consulting teams
- Perform risk analysis & create mitigation strategies for continuous evaluation and validation or system design and architecture
- Ability to produce as-built documentation and materials
- Support pre-sales activities when needed
- Collaborate and communicate with Sales and Account Management team to ensure smooth and successful delivery and assist with the identification of additional Advanced Services and Sales opportunities within the customer’s environment
- Establish strong and lasting relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers in client organizations
- Contribute to the development of internal best practices as well as new innovative consulting services offerings that we can take to market
- Build a community and following around our company solutions and brand awareness
Qualifications & Interests:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience with design and implementation of cloud services on Azure, including advanced services and features
- 5+ years of experience with APIs, performing commands through CLI to perform implementations and third-party integrations
- Azure certifications required
- Strong scripting skills in languages such as ARM, PowerShell, Terraform, Python, Ruby, or Bash
- Experience with container concepts and implementation
- Knowledge of IAM integration with Azure environments
- Experience aiding with operationalizing Azure cloud environments using Azure native and third-party tools for monitoring and management
- Ability to mix deep technical expertise with simple, everyday language to deliver a story that is memorable, educational and useful
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent time management skills and able to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, high-volume, and evolving work environment
- Ability to approach customer and sales requests with a proactive and consultative manner; listen and understand user requests and needs and effectively deliver
- Comfortable managing multiple and changing priorities, and meeting deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment
- Motivated self-starter who loves to troubleshoot and solve challenging problems and feels comfortable working directly with customers
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, 529 College Savings Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability
- Competitive Compensation
- Training and development programs
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative and cool office culture
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off
***To all recruitment agencies: Trace3 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Trace3 employees or any other company location. Trace3 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.