Who is Trace3?
Trace3 is a leading Transformative IT Authority, providing unique technology solutions and consulting services to our clients. Equipped with elite engineering and dynamic innovation, we empower IT executives and their organizations to achieve competitive advantage through a process of Integrate, Automate, Innovate.
Our culture at Trace3 embodies the spirit of a startup with the advantage of a scalable business. Employees can grow their career and have fun while doing it!
Trace3 is headquartered in Irvine, California. We employ more than 1000 people all over the United States. Our major field office locations include Atlanta, Denver, Detroit, Indianapolis, Grand Rapids, Lexington, Los Angeles, Louisville, San Diego, San Francisco, and Scottsdale.
Ready to discover the possibilities that live in technology?
Come Join Us!
Street-Smart - Thriving in Dynamic Times
We are flexible and resilient in a fast-changing environment. We continuously innovate and drive constructive change while keeping a focus on the “big picture.” We exercise sound business judgment in making high-quality decisions in a timely and cost-effective manner. We are highly creative and can dig deep within ourselves to find positive solutions to different problems.
Juice - The “Stuff” it takes to be a Needle Mover
We get things done and drive results. We lead without a title, empowering others through a can-do attitude. We look forward to the goal, mentally mapping out every checkpoint on the pathway to success, and visualizing what the final destination looks and feels like.
Teamwork - Humble, Hungry and Smart
We are humble individuals who understand how our job impacts the company's mission. We treat others with respect, admit mistakes, give credit where it’s due and demonstrate transparency. We “bring the weather” by exhibiting positive leadership and solution-focused thinking. We hug people in their trials, struggles, and failures – not just their success. We appreciate the individuality of the people around us.
About the Role:
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) will be a technical liaison between the pre-sales engineering and sales team with the customer’s technical stakeholders. This position will have a strong understanding of how technology enables businesses to develop strategies and meet objectives. The TAM will be involved in the entire sales cycle, including leading meetings to discuss key business and technology issues, assess clients' needs and identify the products/solutions that best meet those needs.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide a communication conduit from customer technical stakeholders to internal engineering team
- Engage internal engineering team with new opportunities, issue resolution situations and provide frequent updates to Account Management and Engineering teams
- Develop rapport with technical stakeholders (architects, lead engineers, managers) to expand relationships with other technical stakeholders and learn about new or potential opportunities for Trace3 technologies
- Expose technical stakeholders to new enhancements and/or technologies through onsite or WebEx presentations
- Document and update sold products in each major account
- Develop Bill of Material (BOM)/proposal and provide recommendations using manufacture tools
- Create and develop or provide the technical scope of Statement of Works (SOW)
- Providing accurate services Level of Effort scoping
- Assist the account team in the development of requirements and diagram information within project proposals
- Develop solution proposals inclusive of technical components, defining business value and outcomes, along with performing pricing analysis and financial modeling to be included within the proposal.
- Managing vendor registrations within existing customer base.
- Escalate to management and engineering with resource or fulfillment concerns
- Coordinate implementation with customer and internal engineering team
- Ensure customer satisfaction with communication and support
- May perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Qualifications & Interests:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant sales experience within a technology environment
- Excellent understanding of business environments and challenges of IT operations in an enterprise level corporation
- Proven success in technical solution selling and strong understand of how clients use technology to meet business objectives
- Strong financial and business acumen with understanding of a multi-faceted business operation
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills with an ability to present technical issues, training sessions, and demos to C-Level Executives and non-technical audience
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent time management skills and able to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, high-volume, and evolving work environment
- Ability to approach customer and sales requests with a proactive and consultative manner; listen and understand user requests and needs and effectively deliver
- Comfortable managing multiple and changing priorities, and meeting deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment
- Motivated self-starter who loves to solve challenging problems and feels comfortable working directly with customers
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, 529 College Savings Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability
- Competitive Compensation
- Training and development programs
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative and cool office culture
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off
***To all recruitment agencies: Trace3 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Trace3 employees or any other company location. Trace3 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.