Who is Trace3?
Trace3 is a leading Transformative IT Authority, providing unique technology solutions and consulting services to our clients. Equipped with elite engineering and dynamic innovation, we empower IT executives and their organizations to achieve competitive advantage through a process of Integrate, Automate, Innovate.
Our culture at Trace3 embodies the spirit of a startup with the advantage of a scalable business. Employees can grow their career and have fun while doing it!
Trace3 is headquartered in Irvine, California. We employ more than 850 people all over the United States. Our major field office locations include Atlanta, Denver, Detroit, Indianapolis, Grand Rapids, Lexington, Los Angeles, Louisville, San Diego, San Francisco, and Scottsdale.
Ready to discover the possibilities that live in technology?
Come Join Us!
Street-Smart - Thriving in Dynamic Times
We are flexible and resilient in a fast-changing environment. We continuously innovate and drive constructive change while keeping a focus on the “big picture.” We exercise sound business judgment in making high-quality decisions in a timely and cost-effective manner. We are highly creative and can dig deep within ourselves to find positive solutions to different problems.
Juice - The “Stuff” it takes to be a Needle Mover
We get things done and drive results. We lead without a title, empowering others through a can-do attitude. We look forward to the goal, mentally mapping out every checkpoint on the pathway to success, and visualizing what the final destination looks and feels like.
Teamwork - Humble, Hungry and Smart
We are humble individuals who understand how our job impacts the company's mission. We treat others with respect, admit mistakes, give credit where it’s due and demonstrate transparency. We “bring the weather” by exhibiting positive leadership and solution-focused thinking. We hug people in their trials, struggles, and failures – not just their success. We appreciate the individuality of the people around us.
About the Role:
Trace3’s Management Consulting (MC) team is practiced in successfully guiding teams and organizations through strategic and highly visible business initiatives to optimize performance and enhance business outcomes. We combine deep industry expertise, along with a technical acumen to provide insights and leadership to help our clients navigate through business-centric issues and challenges.
Your role as a Associate will harness your passion for innovative technology to partner with our clients in the supporting of strategic planning and roadmaps. You will have the opportunity to drive the execution of complex, cross-functional initiatives and key projects, while creating and delivering programs and plans to help maximize adoption. This will involve leveraging Trace3’s deep expertise in technology platforms and solutions, as well as the people side of change, the impacts to business processes, ensuring cohesive system designs, and the appropriate data architecture. You will be responsible for understanding our clients’ business centric issues and design solutions that will result in achieving the clients’ desired outcomes. You’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
What You’ll Do:
- Own and lead a project/program workstream including the status, timelines, communication, resource coordination and planning.
- Continuously collect, gather and analyze project dimensions to identify risk, issues and or improvement opportunities and present details through compelling presentations
- Continuously monitor and create transparency through the communication of project status, issues and risks to internal teams and our client
- Provide customer service support for project resources and management team
- Assist in the development of strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and the team’s technical acumen
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your Trace3 brand
- Up to 50% travel to various client sites
Qualifications & Interests:
- Minimum of 4-7 years of related professional work experience preferably at a technology or consulting company
- Strong client service skills are imperative
- Strong understanding of Information Technologies and how a services organization works
- Ability to listen, build rapport, and credibility as a strategic partner within business units; able to build bridges across teams and job functions
- Demonstrates experience in program management, change management and continuous improvement
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent time management skills and able to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, high-volume, and evolving work environment
- Ability to support customer requests with a proactive and consultative manner; listen and understand user requests and needs and effectively deliver
- Comfortable managing multiple and changing priorities, and meeting deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment
- Strong ability to operate independently
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) with intermediate level Excel skills
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science preferred or Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills, in-depth Operational knowledge and strong passion in consulting industry.
- Experience in an Agile environment required
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work additional hours and/or travel as needed
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams and liaise with colleagues in both business and technical roles
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude with strong administration, problem-solving and teamwork skills
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, 529 College Savings Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability
- Competitive Compensation
- Training and development programs
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative and cool office culture
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off
***To all recruitment agencies: Trace3 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Trace3 employees or any other company location. Trace3 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.