Who is Trace3?
Trace3 is a leading Transformative IT Authority, providing unique technology solutions and consulting services to our clients. Equipped with elite engineering and dynamic innovation, we empower IT executives and their organizations to achieve competitive advantage through a process of Integrate, Automate, Innovate.
Our culture at Trace3 embodies the spirit of a startup with the advantage of a scalable business. Employees can grow their career and have fun while doing it!
Trace3 is headquartered in Irvine, California. We employ more than 1000 people all over the United States. Our major field office locations include Atlanta, Denver, Detroit, Indianapolis, Grand Rapids, Lexington, Los Angeles, Louisville, San Diego, San Francisco, and Scottsdale.
Ready to discover the possibilities that live in technology?
Come Join Us!
Street-Smart - Thriving in Dynamic Times
We are flexible and resilient in a fast-changing environment. We continuously innovate and drive constructive change while keeping a focus on the “big picture.” We exercise sound business judgment in making high-quality decisions in a timely and cost-effective manner. We are highly creative and can dig deep within ourselves to find positive solutions to different problems.
Juice - The “Stuff” it takes to be a Needle Mover
We get things done and drive results. We lead without a title, empowering others through a can-do attitude. We look forward to the goal, mentally mapping out every checkpoint on the pathway to success, and visualizing what the final destination looks and feels like.
Teamwork - Humble, Hungry and Smart
We are humble individuals who understand how our job impacts the company's mission. We treat others with respect, admit mistakes, give credit where it’s due and demonstrate transparency. We “bring the weather” by exhibiting positive leadership and solution-focused thinking. We hug people in their trials, struggles, and failures – not just their success. We appreciate the individuality of the people around us.
About the Role:
Cloud Solutions Architects work closely with Trace3 sales teams to understand our customers’ business goals and provide them with technology solutions that help them realize those goals. Focused on pre-sale technology design, and professional service estimation, Cloud Solutions Architects partner closely with delivery-focused members of the team to ensure the success of a sold solution and delivery of the expected outcome.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead pre-sales engagements as the Microsoft Azure subject matter expert to solve customer problems and translate customer requirements into deliverable services
- Create blueprints for hybrid cloud infrastructures centered around Azure (network, server, storage, and management software topologies)
- Provide consulting expertise on Cloud Operational Model and Strategic Roadmap
- Own successful implementation of sold solutions by ensuring success transition of designed solutions to the delivery team and remain engaged with the client while becoming a “thought leader” for the next opportunity.
- Ensure that a quality solution is delivered in a timely manner, within budget, and to our client's satisfaction
- Communicate Trace3’s value proposition to varying technical and non-technical clients, including executive ''C'' level management, VP, and Director levels, and end-users
- Establish strong and lasting relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers in client organizations
- Collaborate with Sales and Account Management team to develop sales playbooks outlining strategies for driving high value into strategic accounts
- Contribute to the development of internal best practices as well as new innovative consulting services offerings that we can take to market
- Contribute to Trace3’s presence and brand in the Cloud and DevOps community
Qualifications & Interests:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university required
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience with public, private and hybrid cloud architectures
- Experience working for a technology or consulting company with a focus on Microsoft Azure
- Minimum of basic level of certification in Microsoft Azure (Certified Azure Administrator or previous program version certification)
- Strong expertise in designing technology solutions for Fortune 500 companies and presenting them to the client from proposal to implementation
- Knowledge and familiarity with adjacent technology areas including Network, Security, Identity and Access Management and Management and Monitoring
- Deep understanding of the current state of the art for infrastructure automation, continuous integration/deployment, SQL/NoSQL/NewSQL, networking, and cloud-based delivery models
- High level knowledge of automation platforms and tools (Terraform, Infrastructure as Code, Azure Resource Manager, Ansible, Chef, etc.)
- Technical Experience with Microsoft Azure:
- Foundational Services: (Virtual Networks, ExpressRoute, Virtual Machines, blob storage, Load Balancer, Azure Active Directory, App Service, Azure Database, etc.)
- Ability to mix deep technical expertise with simple, everyday language to deliver a story that is memorable, educational and useful
- Must have a firm grasp on the industry and anticipate trends and movements while balancing maturity and timing
- Motivated self-starter who loves to solve challenging problems and feels comfortable working directly with customers
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent time management skills and able to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, high-volume, and evolving work environment
- Comfortable managing multiple and changing priorities, and meeting deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, 529 College Savings Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability
- Competitive Compensation
- Training and development programs
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative and cool office culture
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off
***To all recruitment agencies: Trace3 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Trace3 employees or any other company location. Trace3 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.