InterPop is harnessing the emerging landscape of NFT and blockchain technology to revolutionize the way fans interact with digital entertainment (art, comics, games, and more). InterPop drives to bridge the gap between the latest technology and the classical conventions of fandom to create utterly unique experiences without compromising the nostalgia of collectables, comics, and gaming culture.
- The Digital Publishing Production Assistant provides support to the Production Manager at InterPop.
- The qualified individual will facilitate production by working with department coordinators to collect, organize and upload a high volume of digital and video assets and other source material for external creative vendors and various internal partners. Previous working knowledge of a Web DAM is ideal.
Liaise with Editorial and Marketing services and production departments to facilitate asset deliveries across multiple workgroups.
- **Technical/Studio skill set necessary: Create mechanicals of final digital comic, knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, font database knowledge and Adobe Suite.
- Route all comic assets and pages in a timely manner to Editorial and all Freelance artists. Perform quality control of all final comic deliveries to ensure execution is as intended by the creative producers, and that tags, branding, captions, spelling and messaging within creative is correct and on-brand
- Checking that file names and technical specifications are correct. Flag content, branding and technical concerns to supervisor and key production point people.
- Keep detailed track of all deliverables and ongoing changes of deliverables current in Status tracker by knowing all work orders and daily tasks in great detail.
- Effectively communicate on-going workflow processes with supervisor and other key partners.
- Keep track of all department activities and support the overall workflow by knowing in detail how department software applications function and helping others know how to use applications correctly.
- Along with Production Manager, maintain log of incoming and outgoing digital and video assets in Bynder Web DAM.
- Demonstrated proficiency working with a Mac to create PDFs and Jpegs.
- Additional responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1 year of creative, production or post production experience
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook and ability to learn a variety of software apps; experience with the Adobe Suite (i.e.,Photoshop, Premiere) preferred
- Experience with digital delivery/video asset management a plus
- A demonstrated interest in working for a thriving start-up, supporting a production led creative and operations team; self-starter, problem-solver and extremely motived to collaborate with creative, marketing and editorial team members
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Familiarity of a Digital Asset Management system is desired but not required
- Exhibits diplomacy and cooperation, is organized, responsible, accurate, and able to work well under deadline.
- Team-oriented and ready to work hard on any task with enthusiasm and an interest in the outcome.
- Excellent written and verbal skills; has a positive outlook when problem solving and strong multi-tasking skills.
- Able to work as a team player.
- Able to track a high volume of loose ends and report issues to the appropriate parties; able to juggle multiple projects all with moving parts; works well under pressure
- Has patience to trouble-shoot issues from the technical to the mundane with a constant eye on quality control.
- Excellent communication skills – able to articulate issues with an eye toward successful resolution.
- Hard-working and committed to the high volume demands of post production
- Can observe processes and make suggestions to improve them to make the team better
- Flexible, can track priorities in a fast changing environment, and adjust as needed
- Knowledge of comics terminology, current events, and comic and gaming participation within pop culture a bonus
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits
- Unlimited paid time off