Blokhaus is a marketing & communications group specializing in the blockchain space. Unlike other categories, blockchain and cryptocurrency projects move at an extraordinary pace, blending popular culture with technology like never before. Blokhaus provides the services needed for projects and brands to resonate with users and stand out from the noise.
Blokhaus is looking for an Administrator to join the team. Blokhaus is a marketing & communications group specializing in the blockchain space. Unlike other categories, blockchain and cryptocurrency projects move at an extraordinary pace, blending popular culture with technology like never before. Blokhaus provides the services needed for projects and brands to resonate with users and stand out from the noise
As an Administrator, you will be responsible for responding to customer and partner inquiries and requests via phone calls and emails. In addition, you will be tasked with maintaining schedules, scheduling appointments and meetings, and tracking monthly budget expenditures.
As an Administrator, you should have good organizational and time management skills. Moreover, you will be coordinating with the various departments to facilitate the processing of invoices and payments. In addition, you will also be tasked with maintaining vendors’ files and contact details, as well as maintaining an organized file of contracts and paperwork for each vendor/contractor/freelancer.
If you have top-notch administrative skills and can ensure the smooth functioning of day to day office operations, then let’s get in touch!
- Responding to incoming calls, emails, and queries from customers
- Writing minutes of the meetings
- Scheduling appointments, booking conference rooms, and making travel arrangements for executive staff
- Reviewing and maintaining office inventory
- Preparing and maintaining expense reports
- Creating, maintaining, and updating employee record reports
- Organizing and filing company & vendor documents
- Updating office policies and protocols when required
- Ensuring all employees adhere to the office policies
- Monitoring budget and handling incoming invoices
- Processing invoices to the Accounting department
- Generating and maintaining vendor files
- Preparing memos and presentations
- Managing and updating the agendas and travel schedules of the senior management
- Coordinating office events and activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management or a related field and/or 5yrs previous work experience as an Administrative Assistant, Administrative Coordinator, or a similar position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and equivalent Google Office
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player and a highly motivated individual
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to offer great customer service
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits
- Unlimited paid time off