Blokhaus is a marketing & communications group specializing in the blockchain space. Unlike other categories, blockchain and cryptocurrency projects move at an extraordinary pace, blending popular culture with technology like never before. Blokhaus provides the services needed for projects and brands to resonate with users and stand out from the noise.
Blokhaus is looking for a creative Graphic Designer to create wireframes, graphics and help bring concepts to life ranging from web to social to print and beyond. Blokhaus is a marketing & communications group specializing in the blockchain space. Unlike other categories, blockchain and cryptocurrency projects move at an extraordinary pace, blending popular culture with technology like never before. Blokhaus provides the services needed for projects and brands to resonate with users and stand out from the noise.
The right candidate has the ability to build layouts with pixel-perfect detail. This role works in close collaboration with the creative team, marketing, and cross-functional partners. An organized individual, with nicely structured files, is essential to the workflow. The position requires deliverables to be provided under tight deadlines, so strong communication skills are a requirement, as well as an ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment, problem solving, attention to detail, the ability to mediate and cope with rapid change.
We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter with passion for design who is not afraid to tackle a myriad of projects at once and enjoys a fast paced startup work environment.
- Partner closely with design lead, creative team, and marketing partners to build smart, clear, beautiful work for both internal and external projects.
- Develop innovative designs that are on strategy and meet objectives.
- Discern when work may be “off track” and when to ask senior creative staff for advice.
- Actively seek feedback and redirect own work with limited supervision.
- Articulate ideas in a manner that is clearly understood by senior creative and project management staff.
- Develop and implement designs and design elements as instructed.
- Execute design work that meets defined quality standards.
- Work collaboratively within the Creative team, executing assigned tasks.
- Participate in presentations or meetings as appropriate.
- 4+ years experience in design, presentation design, graphic design, advertising, or related field.
- Proven expertise in tools such as Adobe CS, Sketch, Keynote, Figma and others.
- Strengths in iconography/illustration design, responsive design (web to mobile), retouching/resizing skills, localization experience and app design a huge plus.
- Strong portfolio of beautiful designs and demonstrating excellence in flawless execution.
- You thrive in a dynamic work environment.
- Strong communication skills and are able to explain ideas and direction to others clearly, diplomatically, and concisely.
- Ability to react quickly to new information, opinions, and direction, and you can strategically pivot when necessary.
- Experienced with Adobe CS, Figma, and fully versed in a range of other design tools. We’d love it if you bring a strong knowledge of digital development and web tools.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and quickly adapt to shifting priorities and information.
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits
- Unlimited paid time off