Blokhaus is a marketing & communications group specializing in the blockchain space. Unlike other categories, blockchain and cryptocurrency projects move at an extraordinary pace, blending popular culture with technology like never before. Blokhaus provides the services needed for projects and brands to resonate with users and stand out from the noise.
Responsible for coordinating product launches as well as product lifecycle management and the maintenance and execution of marketing programs and strategies designed to raise awareness for the Tezos ecosystem.
Work with various global teams (internal & external) to coordinate around key launches while providing essential feedback and guidance based on market insights and experience to ensure Tezos positioning in the market remains competitive.
Evaluate market opportunities as well as measure and analyze competitive threats to existing and new verticals and make appropriate recommendations. Work closely with the Internal + External Development (Nomadic Labs, etc) and Business Development teams to understand product strategy, timeline and roadmaps. Closely coordinate with various teams around the ecosystem to ensure information is regularly shared in order to provide the necessary transparency ahead of each activity.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Work cross departmentally to coordinate product launches throughout the year, including but not limited to regular Tezos protocol updates and key ecosystem products (when appropriate).
- Prepare, maintain and communicate product launch timeline to ensure work is completed and aligned with global deadlines
- Obtain basic technical understanding of the Tezos protocol as well as market and industry landscape in order to help guide marketing programs throughout the year
- Through obtained expertise, ensure products are messaged in a competitive manner with messaging hierarchy that resonates with target users
- Work in a fast paced environment to manage product pre-launch, launch and supplemental marketing activities, actively communicating and coordinating with all constituents to ensure alignment, awareness and local support.
- Gather, compile, analyze and maintain a variety of data, including market share, competitive activities and routinely share with development teams working to improve the Tezos protocol.
- Track network activity to understand user engagement and adoption and determine key initiatives to enhance participation.
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry-specific Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) to understand needs, refine targeted messaging for product launches, and effective gathering of user feedback.
- Work with Marketing, Communications & Creative teams to prepare videos and materials that best communicate the advantages of Tezos to the wider space.
- Travel overnight in order to fulfill essential functions and key responsibilities
- Work outside of normal hours of operation, as needed, in order to fulfill essential functions and responsibilities
- Passionate about blockchain, Tezos & marketing
- Exceptional organizational and executional skills
- Understanding of the blockchain industry as well as the current Tezos platform, ecosystem and how it compares against its competitors
- Understanding of the current blockchain trends, user needs and competitive landscape
- Experience bringing products to market and overseeing their success while adjusting priorities to match changing market trends
- Understanding of marketing channels, including Web, Social, Print, Tradeshow/Events
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable speaking on-camera for interviews, panel discussions, technology overview videos and more
- Ability to plan and juggle complex projects in a dynamic multi-departmental and collaborative team environment under extremely tight deadlines
- Ability to work and multi-task in a fast paced startup-like environment
- Results and deadlines driven with an ability to execute. Willing to go the extra mile and do what it takes to execute on deadlines in a timely manner.
- Experience producing engaging content (such as videos, articles, etc) that resonates with users a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook or equivalent Google Docs service required.
- Ability to travel up to 15% (includes possible overnight and/or international travel)
- Ability to work outside of regularly scheduled work hours as needed
EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 8+ years experience in the Software or 4+ years in the Blockchain industry
- 6+ years Product Management experience
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to successfully perform the essential functions of the position.
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits
- Unlimited paid time off