About TQ Tezos (Tocqueville Group)
TQ is a New York-based blockchain technology company advancing the Tezos project. In close collaboration with global teams,TQ builds products on Tezos and developer tools to help other teams all around the world do so. TQ also helps startups and enterprises adopt Tezos for a variety of exciting use cases, facilitating the growth of a robust, high-functioning Tezos ecosystem.
What you'll do:
- Calendar and Time Management: Strategically drive and manage the time of the leaders you support, including looking around corners, anticipating needs, recommending, and then gate-keeping time for strategic thought, breaks, etc.
- Meeting Management and Follow Up: Actively participate in meetings as assigned, preparing materials as needed in advance to ensure the leaders you support are prepared with proper context, ensure all meetings have clear agendas ahead of time, take clear notes as needed, document action items and follow up to help the leaders you support stay organized
- Project Management: Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
- Special Projects: Assist with special projects as assigned
Who you are:
- You have experience working as an Executive Assistant to VP level or above
- You are detail-oriented: things don't fall through the cracks on your watch, you take impeccable notes, stay incredibly organized, and as a result, help the leaders you support to do the same
- You are proactive: you don't wait to be told what to do, you ask questions to get the information you need, you identify gaps and proactively recommend solutions, and are always three steps ahead
- You have a professional presence: you are confident interacting with leaders of all levels of the organization to get what you need, and get them what they need to be successful
- You are a collaborative team player: you are a positive force for everyone you interact with at TQ Tezos, jumping in where needed, infusing extra energy, and working constructively with other members of the team.
- You are a thoughtful and clear communicator: whether it is taking great notes, summarizing action items, or drafting emails on behalf of your manager, your written communication is clear, concise, and in the appropriate tone for the audience
- You are a trusted advisor: you handle confidential information seamlessly, are consistent, and reliable
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits
- Unlimited paid time off
- 401k matching