Longterm Contract Position
Toyota Connected is a small tech company that creates software based mobility products for Toyota as well as other customers.
We’re looking for a People Operations Coordinator to join our team. We’re passionate about delivering an awesome experience for our candidates and team members, so it's essential that our People Operations Coordinator has a customer service mentality. This position will report to the Chief People Officer and is appropriate for someone who has experience in customer facing positions, and who has experience working in an HR department.
- Facilitates the candidate interview experience by scheduling interviews, booking travel as needed, ensuring they are informed of what to expect, and following up with candidates post interview
- Owns the onboarding/offboarding process from start to finish. This includes sending the offer letter within the applicant tracking system (ATS), ordering all needed equipment for first day, preparing the candidate for their first day, onboarding them into the HRIS, setting up their new hire training guide, and welcoming them for orientation
- Keeps candidate records and job postings up to date in applicant tracking system
- Coordinates college job fairs by registering events, and coordinating travel and shipment of event gear and swag
- Coordinates the internship program by communicating with incoming students, onboarding them into the systems, and arranging training and events
- Processes bi-weekly payroll for 175 employees (payroll experience not required - we can train)
- Acts as the primary contact for changes to HRIS
- Identifies opportunities for improving processes
- Provides administrative support to the Chief People Officer
- Has an outgoing personality, enjoys interacting with people, and is fun to work with
- Experience with MS Outlook and other Office Suite software
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, problem-solve and meet time sensitive targets
- Strong commitment to goal achievement
- Ability to keep and maintain confidential and secure records and information
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Experience using an applicant tracking system is a plus
- Experience processing payroll is a plus
- Recruiting coordination and/or human resources experience is a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Associates Degree preferred
- Free lunch every day. We try to keep it healthy, but Fridays are “cheat” days, so you can get your carbs on!
- Stocked kitchens with healthy snacks including fresh fruit, almonds, mixed nuts, pretzels, trail mix, and flavored waters. Nobody is hangry here!
- Two fully stocked Nespresso bars for your coffee and tea fixes.
- A great team! You’ll be joining a fun team of six HR pros who truly enjoy working together.
- As a contract employee, you’ll be eligible for benefits through Orange People, including medical, dental, and 401(k).
- Flexibility – we offer great flexibility in case you need to take time off or flex your schedule.
- No dress code! We’re in a casual environment so come as you are. We know the smart people we hire don’t need to be told what to wear.
- Free covered garage parking to shield your vehicle from those sneaky storms and to protect your buns from the Texas sun.
Who is Toyota Connected?
Toyota Connected is a new company created to infuse the power of big data and cloud intelligence into all aspects of the mobility experience so that driving a Toyota or Lexus is more personal, intuitive and safe. We create and enable technologies that delight, simplify and connect the lives of those who use our products. We believe this mobility revolution will empower our customers to use their vehicles in an array of exciting new ways. We support, celebrate and thrive on the opportunity to provide Mobility for All.
Making a connected life a more human experience takes humans from all walks of life. Toyota Connected celebrates and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace that embraces you regardless of your gender, religion, sexual orientation, skin color, age, disability, military or veteran status, big shot relative, or Instagram fame. Different makes us awesome.