If you want to change the way the world works, transform the automotive industry and positively impact others on a global scale, then Toyota Connected is the right place for you! Within our collaborative, fast-paced environment we focus on continual improvement and work in a highly iterative way to deliver exceptional value in the form of connected products and services that wow and delight our customers and the world around us. Come help us reimagine what mobility can be today and for years to come!
About the Team:
Toyota Connected is expanding our Security Team. You will be part of a highly talented Security team pioneering Information Security in one of today's most innovative and highly visible industries. Here at Toyota Connected, Information Security is immersed in all the technology and engineering groups versus standing off to the side. While this team will be chartered towards Information Security, we also focus heavily in the DevSecOps space, and work across all aspects of application development, including cloud, CI/CD, and containers. Protecting the privacy and data of millions of Toyota and Lexus drivers is a top priority.
The Toyota Connected (TC) team is looking for a Cloud Security Infrastructure Engineer who has very granular and deep experience in managing large and complex Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) deployments. We are looking for team members that are required to be creative in solving problems, excited to work in new technology areas and be ready to wear multiple hats to get things done in a highly-energized, fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative startup environment.
- Design model and detailed security control framework for all aspects of TC's cloud topology (Azure & AWS)
- Continuously improve and adapt cloud security control framework given TC's extremely fast velocity of change to meet industry demands
- Design logging and monitoring control framework encompassing all levels in the cloud stack
- Continuously improve and adapt cloud security logging and monitoring control framework
- Integrate infrastructure security within TC's CI/CD tool chain in order to increase automation and velocity
- Assist with threat and risk reporting
- Work with Toyota's existing global cloud security organization to ensure knowledge sharing and collaboration
- You are smart and can demonstrate it
- Solid experience in Cloud Infrastructure security design and management
- Must have Azure and/or AWS expertise
- Must have hands-on experience with APIs and Web Services, both API development and API usage
- Must have hands-on UNIX and scripting (Bash, Python, and/or Powershell) experience
- Must have hands-on experience establishing cloud infrastructure logging and monitoring
- Hands-on experience (i.e. scripting) with Gitlab is a plus
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes is a plus
- We think the knowledge acquired earning a degree Computer Science would be of great value in this position, but if you're smart and have the experience that backs up your abilities, for us, talent trumps degree every time
What’s in it for you?
In addition to an excellent compensation and benefits package, you’ll also receive:
- A Career Path that allows you to take your career to the next level.
- Annual $2,000 Training Budget to help you grow and develop.
- Unlimited time off and flexibility for a great worklife balance. At TC you'll be treated like the professional we know you are and left to manage your own time and work load.
- Four months of paid parental leave. We want new moms and dads to have an opportunity to bond with their new little bundles of joy.
- 401(k) with generous company match that is fully vested Day One.
- Toyota and Lexus vehicle discounts to allow you to drive in style.
- Annual Patent-a-thons and Hackathons to embrace your superior creative thinking ability.
- Annual gym membership reimbursement. We have a Toyota Connected fit club that loves plank competitions!
- Free catered lunches every day. We try to keep it healthy, but Fridays are “cheat” days, so you can get your carbs on!
- Two fully stocked Nespresso bars for your coffee and tea fixes.
- Stocked kitchens with healthy snacks including fresh fruit, almonds, mixed nuts, pretzels, trail mix, and flavored waters. Nobody is hangry here!
- Fun game room for the gamer that lives inside you! Xbox, virtual reality, and Nintendo Switch gamers live here and are always ready for their next opponent.
- No dress code! Come as you are. We know the smart people we hire don’t need to be told what to wear.
- Free covered garage parking to shield your vehicle from those sneaky storms and to protect your buns from the Texas sun.
Who Are We?
Toyota Connected is a new company created to infuse the power of big data and cloud intelligence into all aspects of the mobility experience so that driving a Toyota or Lexus is more personal, intuitive and safe. We create and enable technologies that delight, simplify and connect the lives of those who use our products. We believe this mobility revolution will empower our customers to use their vehicles in an array of exciting new ways. We support, celebrate and thrive on the opportunity to provide Mobility for All.
Making a connected life a more human experience takes humans from all walks of life. Toyota Connected celebrates and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace that embraces you regardless of your gender, religion, sexual orientation, skin color, age, disability, military or veteran status, big shot relative, or Instagram fame. Different makes us awesome.