Regional Digital Sales Executive
As a Digital Sales Lead, you'll help to provide integrated digital marketing solutions to ensure client success and account growth. Townsquare Ignite has proven to be a local leader in providing digital marketing solutions providing both turn-key and custom digital solutions for all size businesses.
Your responsibility will be to drive and grow digital business with advertisers in local communities. You'll manage business relationships to ensure that the clients' needs and requirements are met. You will serve as the driving digital sales resource within a team, collaborating with the sales staff to provide them with a comprehensive portfolio of solutions and options as well as hunting for solo business. This is a fast-paced, client-facing role in which you will need to be able to handle multiple clients and opportunities daily.
- Cultivate new business both self-generated and collaborate with team members to grow existing customer’s business
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support to ensure campaigns sold are fulfilled, this included building presentations, planning both at the rep and client level
- Ability to interpret performance reports and communicate for both internal and external parties
- Use performance data to make campaign recommendations that result in incremental sales
- Develop relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with customers to optimize their digital advertising
- Understand and adapt to TSQ’s ongoing product mix ensuring you are the go-to person on your team for all things dig
- Coach, mentor, and train sales team on digital product offerings and digital industry as a whole to help them exceed in selling TSQ solutions
- Responsible for achieving digital sales goals for a given area of responsibility that includes correct forecasting and pipeline management
- Implements sales strategies to achieve revenue goals of the team
- Expand existing digital customer base to new generate digital revenue
- Review customer needs analysis to determine the best mix of digital products
- Meet with key clients, negotiate and close deals
- Exceeds sales targets both individually and at a team level
- Proven track record of sales quota achievement
- Proven track record of selling digital marketing products (SEM, SEO, SOCIAL, VIDEO, Display)
- Proven track record of success in growing new account base
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of digital research tools and mythologies
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of the digital landscape including programmatic, native advertising, and branded content
- Superior presentation, interpersonal & communications skills
- IAB Certification (preferred)
- BA/BS degree
- 3 to 5 years of digital sales experience
- Salesforce, PowerPoint, Excel experience
- 3 weeks of PTO (+ 9 paid holidays)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Casual, high-energy work environment
- Opportunity for upward mobility
- Company provided laptop
- Competitive salary + bonus program
Why Townsquare Ignite?
Townsquare Ignite is a division of Townsquare Media—the third-largest broadcasting company in the country. We help business owners reach their ideal customers with a combination of programmatic advertising, search engine marketing, and more.
Why You’ll Love Working at Townsquare Ignite
We are a team of driven individuals who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally. You can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment. To foster your success, you’ll take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to develop themselves and others. We’ve had countless internal promotions, and our goal is to continue the rapid growth of our company. Whatever your professional goals, you’ll have the opportunity to make steps toward your target and take your career to new heights!
Our employees' safety and health are our priorities, so we’re working remotely for now. Though our office is open to a limited number of voluntary workers, all interviews and new-hire onboarding are currently virtual.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.