Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experience to the most fabulous destinations in the world (universe?🚀). We combine the first-hand human experience of a travel agency with the simplicity of an online product. We offer trips such as a camping safari in the Serengeti, a diving trip in Galapagos or a hiking trip through Patagonia.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Spark Capital (US), Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) and Sequoia Capital (US) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide. Tourlane - travel made human, unique, smart & sustainable.
Come and support our Team as Customer Service Agent France(f/m/x).
Your role and responsibilities:
- As Customer Service Agent France (f/m/x) you take care of all incoming requests, communication, travel changes or complaints from our French customers in the France
- You resolve any open inquiries or issues – ranging from modifications to existing bookings to payment related questions
- You are in constant interaction with our customers and provide advice via phone or mail
- You are the primary interface between customers, our internal teams and our partners in the different destinations
We can promise you:
- A highly motivated team, which has a lot of experience in the online travel market
- Participation in a highly dynamic environment, self-determined and responsible work
- A thorough induction and continuous further development in tourism
- An open corporate culture where great value is placed on communication and transparency
- An attractive workplace in the middle of Berlin with healthy snacks, drinks and numerous team events
This makes you a great candidate:
- You finished your studies or apprenticeship successfully
- You have previous experience in communicating with customers via phone and mails, i.e. you are a good listener and ask the right questions to get the information you need
- You are confident, positive in your appearance and you have problem solving skills with a customer-oriented attitude
- You enjoy connecting and try to make our customers with your positive attitude happy
- You demonstrate strong native skills in the French language, good English skills and you are familiar with cloud-based systems such as Salesforce and ACD solutions
We look forward to hearing from you!