Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experience to the most fabulous destinations in the world (universe?🚀). We combine the first-hand human experience of a travel agency with the simplicity of an online product. We offer trips such as a camping safari in the Serengeti, a diving trip in Galapagos or a hiking trip through Patagonia.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Spark Capital (US), Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) and Sequoia Capital (US) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide. Tourlane - travel made human, unique, smart & sustainable.
Come and support our Team as Back Office Agent France (f/m/x).
Your role and responsibilities:
- You are the interface between our sales, product and finance team and are in constant contact with our local partner companies (DMCs and incoming agencies)
- You work closely with our travel specialists and make sure that the preparation and follow-up of our trips is very precise and of high quality
- You take the complete responsibility for the booking of the individual travel packages
- You coordinate the cooperation with our flight department
- You supervise the timely settlement for third-party bookings together with our accounting department
- You are responsible for the further development of all travel processing processes and support the functional design of an internal tool
We can promise you:
- A highly motivated team, which has a lot of experience in the online travel market
- Participation in a highly dynamic environment, self-determined and responsible work
- A thorough induction and continuous further development in tourism
- An open corporate culture where great value is placed on communication and transparency
- An attractive workplace in the middle of Berlin with healthy snacks, drinks and numerous team events
This makes you a great candidate:
- You have successfully completed your studies or commercial training in tourism or similar
- You were able to gain initial experience in the field of back office / travel processing in a touristic environment (tour operator or travel agency)
- You are safe in dealing with the MS Office products and work quickly into new systems
- You bring an eye for detail and have high quality standards for your work
- You are goal-oriented and have very precise way of working
- You are used to working on your own responsibility and are proactively looking for new tasks
- You have very good knowledge of spoken and written French and good command of English
If you would like to join our team, please apply!