Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experiences to the most breath-taking destinations in the world. We seamlessly connect people with our travel experts to create personalized trips and deliver meaningful memories in every step of the journey. We offer trips such as camping safaris in the Serengeti, diving in the Galapagos, or hiking trips through Patagonia.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide.
Tourlane – travel made human, unique, smart & sustainable.
- Are 8 designers with different backgrounds and skills, striving to digitalize an old school industry by using the latest technology, modern design thinking methods and a user centered mindset
- Build the best experience in travel, together with talented people in tech & product
- Love design, from the boldest scalable design system to the smallest micro-moment
- Learn every day
- Judge based on data, the user needs and business goals
- Work together in the whole process, from the first product discovery till shipping the final product
- Build. Learn. Repeat. 🔄
- Have at least 8 years of experience and can present us a wide portfolio with shipped projects including B2C applications for web & mobile (iOS, Android)
- Are highly motivated to bring our design language system alive, with outstanding and logical visualizations of our trips and online booking processes
- Understand the purpose of qualitative testing based on business and user KPIs
- Know interface guidelines by heart and can develop and optimize new components blindfolded
- Have always the bigger picture in mind and know how to create design at scale
- Work in the early stage together with product, UX, research and engineers to explore new concepts or to optimize already existing features
- Love our product and want to bring it to the next level
- Ship with perfection, but never at the expense of progress
- Have already gained experience in agile tpd startups
- Are laser-focused, self-organized, structured and are always up for a cup of coffee to help other designers
- Have a strong opinion, but not a strong ego
- Have always a sketchbook in your bag to scribble your lagtest UI concepts
- Spend your free time with dribbble, behance and medium
- Would love to have a beer with Jony Ive
- Need a VISA? We will help you with that
- Being part of changing the way people travel
- Attending design conferences with colleagues, learn and grow together
- The chance to work with excellent co-workers with background in companies such as Airbnb, Axel Springer, GoEuro and many more
- Very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
More reasons to join our journey...
- Our startup is making money from day one
- Founders who understand the importance of the influence of design with all his methodologies
- Nothing is set in stone yet, your input will have a huge impact
- Usual perks of a startup/tech company: free drinks, müsli, fruits, team events, ...
Sounds interesting? Apply now, we are excited to get to know you!