Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experience to the most fabulous destinations in the world (universe?🚀). We combine the first-hand human experience of a travel agency with the simplicity of an online product. We offer trips such as a camping safari in the Serengeti, a diving trip in Galapagos or a hiking trip through Patagonia.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide.
Tourlane - travel made human, unique, smart & sustainable.
As our Country Manager UK (f/m/x) you are an important part of our internationalisation by successfully managing our UK launch.
- Launch and manage the Tourlane UK business end-to-end
- Localizing the global growth strategy to local markets needs
- Scaling the market with profitable growth & Identifying new growth opportunities
- Steering the market team members towards success
- Develop and execute the business strategy and vision
- Build, lead and develop the UK team with focus on customer sales, marketing and operations
- Represent Tourlane in relevant industry and/or associations, be the spokesperson for the UK
- Work closely in a network of same-minded country managers globally
- At least 3-5 years of experience in top consulting firms (MBB) plus a first touchpoint with digital companies, preferably with growth companies
- Preferably experience in a similar role as a country manager at known growth company
- The ability to think outside the box and willingness to go the extra mile as you are an organized, passionate and experienced entrepreneur
- Very mature senior leadership skills and strong entrepreneurial drive and hands-on mentality
- Strong analytical skills and exceptional project and people & stakeholder management skills
- Deep understanding of the UK market is a must
- Marketing and Sales expertise, Product & Tech knowledge optional
- Strong passion for travel
We can promise you:
- Usual perks of a Berlin startup: Central office, free drinks, müsli, fruits, office dogs, and team events
- A diverse team of over 35 nationalities not discriminating about sexuality, gender, religion, ethnicity, disability and anything we may have missed.
- A very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
More reasons to join our journey:
- A high level of ownership, responsibility and autonomy
- The opportunity to have a serious impact on a fast growing Tech company
- Nothing is set in stone yet, your input will have a huge impact
- Competitive compensation package plus Stock Options
- The opportunity to shape the future of Tourlane
Sounds interesting? We are excited to get to know you!