Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experiences to the most breath-taking destinations in the world. We seamlessly connect people with our travel experts to create personalized trips and deliver meaningful memories in every step of the journey. We offer trips such as camping safaris in the Serengeti, diving in the Galapagos, or hiking trips through Patagonia.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi-day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of Airbnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide.
Tourlane - travel made human, unique, smart & sustainable.
- Are 6 recruiters with the ambition to scale our company from 200 to 500 employees this year and to become the strongest brand for individual trips
- Organize the complete candidate funnel from the selection of job portals and screening telephone calls to the organization and implementation of sales tests
- Work closely with our stakeholders and external service providers
- Develop new sourcing channels for various positions, from university marketing to meet-ups to recruiting fairs
- Create an amazing company culture
- Have a university degree or even a PhD? A drop-out? This is not a criterion for our recruiting process
- Have proven experience in tech recruiting, the different sources and secret ways to reach your hiring goals
- Are a sourcing wizard!
- Are familiar with high volume recruiting
- Are all the usual buzzwords: hands-on, a thinker, a maker, a believer, think out-of-the-box, able to go the extra mile, get things done.
- None of them? Surprise us, we love diversity!
- Usual perks of a Berlin startup: Central office, free drinks, müsli, fruits, office dogs, and team events
- A diverse team of over 35 nationalities not discriminating about sexuality, gender, religion, ethnicity, disability and anything we may have missed.
- A very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
More reasons to join our journey:
- Our startup is making money from day one
- Founders who understand the importance of tech and developer needs
- Nothing is set in stone yet, your input will have a huge impact
- The opportunity to shape the future of adventure and individual trips
Sounds interesting? We are excited to get to know you!