Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experience to the most fabulous destinations in the world (universe?🚀). We combine the first-hand human experience of a travel agency with the simplicity of an online product. We offer trips such as a camping safari in the Serengeti, a diving trip in Galapagos or a hiking trip through Patagonia.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi-day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of Airbnb, Trivago, and GetYourGuide. Tourlane - travel made human, unique, smart & sustainable.
Our Finance team defines financial performance standards and metrics to support the business achieving the corporate objectives, developing action plans and monitoring results. It identifies drivers that impact financial results and develops simple, predictive and reliable financial models.
To support our Team, we are offering a Berlin-based intern position for 6+ months. The transition into permanent employment after a successful internship is possible.
- Support our Finance team in the analyzes of departments and destinations financial performance and help to produce insightful reports to facilitate decision making
- Help with the group budgeting and forecasting processes, review and evaluate the results in a high growth environment
- Bachelor’s degree or currently doing your Master´s degree at a top-tier university
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Relevant working experience in financial modelling through previous internships in investment banking, finance, consulting, etc.
- Excellent Excel and familiar managing large amounts of data, SQL experience are a plus
- You are fluent in English and preferably in German
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Usual perks of a startup/tech company: free drinks, cereals, fruits, team events, ...
- The chance to work with excellent co-workers with a background in companies such as Airbnb, Booking.com, and many more
We are excited to get to know you!