Tourlane empowers travelers to discover their next adventure. We seamlessly connect people with our travel experts to create personalized trips and deliver meaningful memories in every step of the journey.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide.
Tourlane - The best experience in travel.
Your role and responsibilities:
- As Travel Product Analyst (f/d/m), you are the first contact person for all product related issues, both internally and externally
- You are responsible proper data entry and maintenance in our tools, thereby ensuring that we can always produce factually correct and up-to-date offers for our customers
- You investigate new target areas independently according to appropriate specifications and assist in the evaluation of these markets
- You create travel descriptions, manuals, country information and other important documents for our customers and employees
- In addition, you get involved in various projects such as special reports
This makes you a great candidate:
- You have successfully completed your training in the field of tourism or similar
- You are extroverted and communicative
- Ideally, you already bring along practical experience in the tourism industry
- Your pronounced understanding of numbers and your structured way of working as well as attention to detail make you special
- You want to make a difference, you are used to working independently and are proactively looking for new tasks
- Last but not least you possess good English language skills both verbally and in writing
- Usual perks of a Berlin startup: Central office, free drinks, müsli, fruits, office dogs, and team events
- A diverse team of over 35 nationalities not discriminating about sexuality, gender, religion, ethnicity, disability and anything we may have missed
- The chance to work with excellent co-workers with backgrounds in companies such as Airbnb, Wooga, Rocket Internet and many more
- Very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
More reasons to join our journey:
- Our startup has made money from day one
- Nothing is set in stone yet, your input will have a huge impact
- The opportunity to shape the future of adventure and individual trips
We are excited to get to know you!