At Tourlane we enable our customers to plan and book their tailor-made multi day tours fast and hassle free online. Our combination of high-tech and high-touch service matches travelers with the right expert to help them plan the tour of their dreams. Thus, we make their travel desires come true and create unforgettable memories - be it on a safari in Tanzania, a roadtrip across Australia or scuba diving on the Galapagos islands.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Spark Capital (US) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago, GetYourGuide and Sequoia Capital. Tourlane - travel made human, unique, smart & sustainable.
If you are looking for a company with an innovative business model and want to become part of a motivated, dedicated team and share our passion for traveling, start your new adventure as a Sales Coach & Trainer - French market (f/m/x) for our French sales team.
Your role and responsibilities:
- You ensure the continued growth of Tourlane as an international player in the travel industry
- You provide new French sales agents with onboarding training to allow a smooth integration into the teams and support professional qualification for their new task
- You ensure that our sales agents are able to respond to the needs of our customers and present Tourlane as “the best experience in travel” through regular trainings and coachings
- Together with the team leads and the sales management level, you evaluate KPIs, evaluate training and coaching measures and create new workshop and training concepts
We can promise you:
- Grow with us - a steep learning curve and a lot of responsibility from the beginning
- Open and transparent corporate culture, a motivated team and great opportunities for personal development
- An attractive, performance-oriented compensation
- Various coaching and development opportunities through external trainers
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Berlin with healthy snacks, drinks and numerous team events
This makes you a great candidate:
- You are a certified trainer or bring several years of experience as a team leader or coach in the field of B2C sales with a focus on customer acquisition
- You are familiar in the conception and execution of trainings, workshops and coaching; you are eager to try new and innovative approaches in the field of learning & development
- You are a team player with the desire to leave an impact, you possess strong communication skills and enthusiasm for your mission
- Pragmatism, hands-on mentality and enjoyment of active, intense training and coaching are what make you stand out
- Our internal company language is English, so German skills are not a requirement for this position; fluent French language skills are essential for the role
If you would like to join our team, please apply!
We are looking forward to getting to know you!