Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experiences to the most breath-taking destinations in the world. We seamlessly connect people with our travel experts to create personalized trips and deliver meaningful memories in every step of the journey. We offer trips such as camping safaris in the Serengeti, diving in the Galapagos, or hiking trips through Patagonia.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi-day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of Airbnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide.
Tourlane - travel made human, unique, smart & sustainable.
- Are 2 tech recruiters with the ambition to scale the tech team (Engineering, Product, Design, Data&Analytics) from 45 to 80 members this year and develop one of the strongest tech brands
- Screw up. Oh yes, we do, every week. Every week in a different way. Still, we get closer and closer to our goals.
- Work very agile and in general try to apply as many tech principles as possible to our own projects
- Organise events and activities to enhance knowledge sharing among our devs, designers and PMs
- Work (usually from scratch) on multiple projects like:
- Setting up of end-to-end recruiting processes, including evaluation systems
- Stakeholder management
- Employer branding and retention projects (meetups, conferences, internal benefits, etc)
- Creating an amazing team culture
with this stack:
- A burning passion for tech topics and a strong drive towards achievements
- Data-drivenness and white hat hacker approach
- Have a university degree or even a PhD? A drop-out? This is not a criterion for our recruiting process
- Have proven experience in tech recruiting, the different sources and secret ways to reach your hiring goals
- Are a sourcing wizard!
- Are familiar with... the more tech concepts the merrier. And how fast can you learn others?
- Are all the usual buzzwords: hands-on, a thinker, a maker, a believer, think out-of-the-box, able to go the extra mile, get things done. None of them? Surprise us, we love diversity!
- Usual perks of a Berlin startup: Central office, free drinks, müsli, fruits, office dogs, and team events
- A diverse team of over 35 nationalities not discriminating about sexuality, gender, religion, ethnicity, disability and anything we may have missed.
- A very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
More reasons to join our journey:
- Our startup is making money from day one
- Founders who understand the importance of tech and developer needs
- Nothing is set in stone yet, your input will have a huge impact
- The opportunity to shape the future of adventure and individual trips
Sounds interesting? We are excited to get to know you!