Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experience to the most fabulous destinations in the world (universe?🚀). We combine the first-hand human experience of a travel agency with the simplicity of an online product. We offer trips such as a camping safari in the Serengeti, a diving trip in Galapagos or a hiking trip through Patagonia.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
As Inbound Marketing Manager for the UK market, you will join a bright and talented team of marketers at a Series C funded international company changing the way people book travel. Reporting directly to the Head of Inbound Marketing, you will take a holistic approach to inbound marketing projects, campaigns, SEO, outreach, and creating content to reach our organic growth goals in the UK.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and maintain a strategic KPI-driven marketing campaign calendar.
- Drive leads through CRO, landing pages, CTA’s, and lead magnets
- Research and identify new content and marketing opportunities through competitor analysis, keyword research, and customer insights
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to map user journeys and create content to build out our marketing funnel
- Leverage both on-page and off-page SEO opportunities for continual organic growth
- Identify off-page opportunities and develop effective outreach tactics to ensure consistent coverage in the UK media
- Develop a deep understanding of the UK media landscape and create and manage relationships with journalists.
- Track and report on inbound marketing performance. Develop and implement testing plans to drive continual improvement
We can promise you:
- Usual perks of a startup: free drinks, müsli, fruits, team events, office dogs and much more
- Very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
- A highly motivated team and many opportunities for personal and professional development
- Extensive knowledge on-boarding and continuous learning opportunities for our destinations around the world
- Competitive salary package
What you’ll bring:
- A solid understanding of the buyer journey and lead generation in the UK market
- An analytical and metric-driven marketing mindset
- Ability to set goals, measure progress, and approach content creation with a solid understanding of how to measure results
- Excellent writing and editing abilities
- A working knowledge of SEO and on-page optimization
- Comfortable working on multiple objectives in an exciting startup environment.
- A Degree in Marketing, English, or Journalism is a plus
We are excited to get to know you!