Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experience to the most fabulous destinations in the world (universe?🚀). We combine the first-hand human experience of a travel agency with the simplicity of an online product. We offer trips such as a camping safari in the Serengeti, a diving trip in Galapagos or a hiking trip through Patagonia.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide.
As our Inbound Marketing/SEO Manager France (f/m/x) you will be in charge of increasing website traffic, generating qualified leads, and nurturing those leads down the buyer journey.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Build and manage a content calendar that is designed to attract a targeted audience
- Create and manage relationships with journalists and influencers, and identify new opportunities for partnerships and collaborations
- Grow new leads by finding new ways and converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers)
- Continually track, monitor and optimise On and Off page SEO opportunities
- Conduct the keyword research and analysis for our content team, oversee our overall performance factors, work on organic search optimisation and ROI maximisation
- Track and report on inbound marketing performance. Develop and implement testing plans to drive continuous improvement
We can promise you:
- Usual perks of a startup: free drinks, müsli, fruits, team events, office dogs and much more
- Very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
- A highly motivated team and many opportunities for personal and professional development
- Extensive knowledge on-boarding and continuous learning opportunities for our destinations around the world
- Competitive salary package
This makes you a great candidate:
- You have successfully completed your studies in Business Administration, marketing or a similar subject area
- You have a proven track record in generating a constant flow of qualified leads through inbound campaigns
- You have at least 2 years of experience as an Inbound Marketing/SEO Manager
- You have a good knowledge of relevant tools (SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Search Console, Google Analytics)
- You have a high affinity to numbers, a good analytical mindset and advanced knowledge in HTML, Excel and Power Point
- You demonstrate strong (native) written and verbal skills in the French language and you speak very good English
We are excited to get to know you!