Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experiences to the most breath-taking destinations in the world. We seamlessly connect people with our travel experts to create personalized trips and deliver meaningful memories in every step of the journey. We offer trips such as camping safaris in the Serengeti, diving in the Galapagos, or hiking trips through Patagonia.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide.
Tourlane - travel made human, unique, smart & sustainable.
- As Head of Recruiting (f/m/x) you are leading our team of 8 recruiters and continue to build up the team
- Setup a highly effective team across the main functions tech, business functions and sales in a data driven manner to support our ambitious company growth targets
- You steer our continuous development of recruiting strategies to guarantee the perfect combination between hyper growth and exceptional quality standards
- Fully in charge of budgeting and cost monitorin
- You are very data driven and strive to make recruiting as numbers driven and transparent as possible to base all decisions on the latest trends and KPIs
- Ongoing improvement and testing of online and offline search strategies, candidate screening and recruiting processes
- Sparring partner for all hiring managers and senior management and you take over coachings for all stakeholders involved in the recruiting process
- You manage and select all outside agencies and service providers
- 3+ years of recruiting leadership experience, ideally within start-ups or fast-scaling, global start-ups
- 5+ Years of experience within Recruitment, ideally with a mixture of agency and inhouse background
- Proven track record in creating and executing volume recruitment strategies as well as targeted recruitment campaigns
- Able to operate effectively and comfortable working in a very fast moving, developing and constantly changing company
- Must have strong Project Management skills with a high sense of urgency
- Strong motivation to help build and shape your organisation, structures and processes
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomously
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Usual perks of a startup/tech company: free drinks, cereals, fruits, team events, ...
- The chance to work with excellent co-workers with a background in companies such as Airbnb, Booking.com and many more
- A very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
More reasons to join our journey:
- Our start-up is making money from day one
- Nothing is set in stone yet, your input will have a huge impact
- The opportunity to shape the future of adventure and individual trips
Sounds interesting? We are excited to get to know you!