Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experiences to the most breath-taking destinations in the world. We seamlessly connect people with our travel experts to create personalized trips and deliver meaningful memories in every step of the journey. We offer trips such as camping safaris in the Serengeti, diving in the Galapagos, or hiking trips through Patagonia.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide.
Tourlane - travel made human, unique, smart & sustainable.
- You’ll oversee the entire development process of iOS and Android apps and define the technical requirements for the implementation of our mobile solution
- You’ll mentor and lead a team of highly skilled developers to build an architecturally sustainable codebase, delivering a high-quality experience
- You’ll work in a cross-functional team setup alongside Product Managers, Designers and Engineers in order to define a strategic roadmap for our very first mobile app
- You’ll be at the heart of a high performing team, setting the standard of quality for mobile development in order to deliver impact for the business while working on creating a world-class user experience
- You’ll conduct high quality code reviews and work on optimizing the application performance
- You are proficient with the languages, tools and frameworks core to ideally both - iOS and Android development (including Swift, Java and Kotlin). Do you only have experience with iOS? Or only with Android? We would still love to hear from you
- You have several years of experience - both in software and mobile engineering
- You have a deep understanding of mobile app development? Plus, you have already released apps that are on the App and Play Stores? Perfect. Let’s talk!
- You like to share your outstanding knowledge within your team and enjoy guiding other developers, providing them with constructive feedback in a positive manner
- You are a strategic thinker with a strong sense of ownership, always keeping an eye towards simplicity, reliability, scalability and performance
- You have hands-on experience with agile methodologies and excellent problem-solving skills
- Usual perks of a Berlin startup: Central office, free drinks, müsli, fruits, office dogs, and team events
- Yearly educational budget and the opportunity to attend at tech conferences
- A diverse team of over 35 nationalities not discriminating about sexuality, gender, religion, ethnicity, disability and anything we may have missed
- Very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
More reasons to join our journey:
- Our startup is making money from day one
- Founders who understand the importance of tech and developer needs
- Nothing is set in stone yet, your input will have a huge impact
Sounds interesting? Apply now, we are excited to get to know you!