Tourlane empowers travelers to discover their next adventure. We seamlessly connect people with our travel experts to create personalized trips and deliver meaningful memories in every step of the journey.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide.
Tourlane - The best experience in travel.
- Are 6 recruiters with the ambition to scale our company from 200 to 500 employees this year and to become the strongest brand for individual trips
- Screw up? Oh yes we do: every day, every week in a different way. Still, we get closer and closer to our goals.
- Set up of end-to-end recruiting processes, including evaluation systems
- Work closely with our stakeholders and external service providers
- Love employer branding and retention projects (meetups, conferences, internal benefits etc.)
- Create an amazing company culture
- Have a university degree or similar training, and already some years experience in recruiting
- Know how to setup end-to-end recruiting processes from scratch and are used to be analytical in your recruiting efforts
- Are familiar with recruiting for a variety of business areas
- Are all the usual buzzwords: hands-on, a thinker, a maker, a believer, think out-of-the-box, able to go the extra-mile, get things done.
- Don’t meet all of our points? Surprise us, we’d love to hear from you!
- Usual perks of a Berlin startup: Central office, free drinks, müsli, fruits, office dogs, and team events
- A diverse team of over 35 nationalities not discriminating about sexuality, gender, religion, ethnicity, disability and anything we may have missed.
- The chance to work with excellent co-workers with backgrounds in companies such as Airbnb, Wooga, Rocket Internet and many more
- Very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
More reasons to join our journey:
- Our startup has made money from day one
- Nothing is set in stone yet, your input will have a huge impact
- The opportunity to shape the future of adventure and individual trips
We are looking forward to getting to know you!