At Tourlane we enable our customers to plan and book tailor-made multi day tours fast and hassle free online. Our combination of high-tech and high-touch service matches travellers with the right expert to help them plan the tour of their dreams. Thus, we make their travel desires come true and promise exciting adventures - whether it is a safari in Tanzania, a roadtrip across Australia or scuba diving on the Galapagos islands.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Spark Capital (US) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide. Tourlane - travel made human, unique, smart & sustainable.
Support us as Senior Travel Product Manager Central Europe (m/f/d) and enjoy great freedom in building up our product portfolio.
Your role and responsibilities:
- You independently develop unique and unforgettable individual trips and are responsible for our portfolio of Central Europe products/trips for the US market
- You are in close contact with our business partners and continue to build our network
- You are the contact person for our internal stakeholders and carry out product training as part of the onboarding of our Sales Managers
- You supervise the purchasing process of services and control their calculation
- You are responsible for the quality management in the destination
- You create complaint and feedback analyzes to continuously develop our product
- You write travel reports and maintain our database
We can promise you:
- The chance to be part of a fast-growing startup and benefit from the close collaboration with the founding team
- Participation in a highly dynamic environment, self-determined and independent work
- A lot of responsibility, room for creativity and the chance to contribute to the success of our company
- An open corporate culture that values communication and transparency
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Berlin with healthy snacks, drinks and numerous team events
This makes you a great candidate:
- You have successfully completed your studies or vocational training in Tourism, Business Administration, Sales or similar
- You bring along several years of professional experience in product management for individual or group travel
- You love Central Europe and aspire to create truly unique travel experiences
- You are a strong negotiator, assertive and have a very good intercultural competence
- You possess a structured working method and affinity for numbers
- You want to make an impact, you are used to working independently and are proactively looking for new tasks
- You possess very good spoken and written German and English skills
Sounds interesting? Send us your letter of motivation and your CV.
We look forward to getting to know you!