Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experience to the most fabulous destinations in the world (universe?🚀). We combine the first-hand human experience of a travel agency with the simplicity of an online product. We offer trips such as a camping safari in the Serengeti, a diving trip in Galapagos or a hiking trip through Patagonia.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia Capital (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide.
Tourlane - travel made human, unique, smart & sustainable.
- Are 8 designers with different backgrounds and skills, striving to digitalize an old school industry by using latest technology, modern design thinking methods and a user centered mindset
- Build the best experience in travel, together with talented people in tech & product
- Love design, from the boldest scalable design system to the smallest micro-moment
- Learn every day, about our customers and new technologies
- Judge based on data and the opinion of the customer
- Work together in the whole process, from the product discovery till shipping the product
- Build. Learn. Repeat. 🔄
- Investigate like Sherlock Holmes, discover like Columbus and are agile like Usain Bolt
- Have at least 6 years of experience and can present us a portfolio with your latest user tests, including how you optimized the user satisfaction and drove business numbers
- Know a broad toolkit of techniques and methodologies to reach conclusions, determine facts, and uncover problems
- Reveal valuable information which can be fed into an agile design process
- Have a strong focus and a systematic approach
- Want to set up a research lab and research operations
- Question everything and love iterations
- Have studied Usability & User Experience, Psychology or something similar
- Can speak German
- Being part of changing the way people travel
- Attend design conferences, learn and grow together
- The chance to work with excellent co-workers with background in companies such as Airbnb, Axel Springer, GoEuro and many more
- Very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
More reasons to join our journey...
- Our startup is making money from day one
- Founders who understand the importance of the influence of design with all his methodologies
- Nothing is set in stone yet, your input will have a huge impact
- Usual perks of a startup/tech company: free drinks, müsli, fruits, team events, ...
Sounds interesting? Apply now, we are excited to get to know you!