Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experience to the most fabulous destinations in the world (universe?🚀). We combine the first-hand human experience of a travel agency with the simplicity of an online product. We offer trips such as a camping safari in the Serengeti, a diving trip in Galapagos or a hiking trip through Patagonia.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Spark Capital (US), Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) and Sequoia Capital (US) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide. Tourlane - travel made human, unique, smart & sustainable.
Come and support our Team as Travel Service Agent France (f/m/x).
- As a Travel Service Agent France (f/m/x) you are the first point of contact for our travel enthusiastic-customers
- You call customers who have filled out a specific travel request form on our website (warm calling)
- You take care of collecting all relevant information about our customers' dream trip and recommending our right travel expert
- You inspire every customer with your friendly attitude and help us to constantly develop our offers
- You are responsible for proceeding the incoming customer enquiries and scheduling the initial calls
- Participation in a highly dynamic environment, self-determined and responsible work
- A very good induction and continuous further development in tourism, e.g. as a travel expert or customer service expert
- Pleasant working hours from 8AM - 5PM or from 11AM - 8PM, including one hour break and once per month a Saturday shift from 9AM - 6PM for a gross monthly income of €2,000
- An open corporate culture in which great value is placed on communication and transparency
- An attractive workplace in the middle of Berlin with healthy snacks, drinks and numerous team events
- You have previous experience in communicating with customers and thus strong communication skills, i.e. you are a good listener and ask the right questions to get the information you need
- You enjoy connecting with customers and delight with your positive attitude
- You are very self-confident, motivated and reliable
- You are a team player, have fun working independently and are willing to continue your professional development
- You demonstrate strong (native) verbal skills in the French language
If you would like to join our team, please apply with your CV and your letter of motivation.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!