Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experience to the most fabulous destinations in the world (universe?🚀). We combine the first-hand human experience of a travel agency with the simplicity of an online product. We offer trips such as a camping safari in the Serengeti, a diving trip in Galapagos or a hiking trip through Patagonia.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia Capital (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide.
Tourlane - travel made human, unique, smart & sustainable.
- You are responsible for supporting our growth marketing teams.
- You are responsible for conceiving and testing new features to drive our growth
- Within the customer team, you are part of the product team and help to shape our product strategy
- You function as a bridge between various stakeholders and teams: marketing, product, engineering, business, and design
- You have full knowledge of our funnel, and you keep testing improvements in terms of conversions, user value, and business value
- You share your knowledge and learnings with the entire product team, making us all better
- You have worked within a growth or product team before, and you understand what moves the needle
- You are extremely organised and structured and know how to slice any problem into its core components
- You adapt quickly, shift priorities if necessary, and always keep an eye on performance
- Data is your friend, and the methods of analysing it are natural to you
- You want to learn and improve continuously
What we are offering:
- Join an already successful travel start-up from the very start and benefit from close collaboration with our founders
- Team up with excellent co-workers with background in companies such as Airbnb, Ebay, Rocket Internet, GoEuro, Wooga, Dubsmash and many more
- Use our great network in the European and US Start-Up scene to gain valuable skills and insights in product development
- Have a great impact on our company’s success - we believe in a small but excellent team
- Very open and transparent company culture with clear performance goals
- Fresh Fruit, Müsli, Drinks, two DJs in the team -> amazing team events
We are excited to get to know you!