Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experience to the most fabulous destinations in the world (universe?🚀). We combine the first-hand human experience of a travel agency with the simplicity of an online product. We offer trips such as a camping safari in the Serengeti, a diving trip in Galapagos or a hiking trip through Patagonia.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide.
Tourlane - travel made human, unique, smart & sustainable.
- Are 2 tech recruiters with the ambition to scale the tech&product&design team from 25 to 60 members this year and develop one of the strongest tech brands
- Screw up. Oh yes we do, every week. Every week in a different way. Still, we get closer and closer to our goals.
- Work very agile and in general try to apply as many tech principle as possible to our own projects
- Organise events and activities to enhance knowledge sharing among our devs, designers and PMs
- Work, usually from scratch, on multiple projects like:
- set up of end-to-end recruiting processes, including evaluation systems
- stakeholders management
- employer branding and retention projects (meetups, conferences, internal benefits, …)
- creation of an amazing team culture
- with this stack:
- burning passion for tech topics and strong drive towards achievements
- data-drivenness and white hat hacker approach
- team work
- Have a university degree or even a PhD? Are a drop-out? This is not a criterion for our recruiting process
- Have initial experience in recruiting, we focus more on motivation and potential
- Are familiar with... the more tech concepts the merrier. And how fast can you learn the others?
- Are all the usual buzzwords: hands-on, a thinker, a maker, a believer, think out-of-the-box, able to go the extra-mile, get things done ... .None of them? Surprise us, we love diversity
- Usual perks of a startup/tech company: free drinks, müsli, fruits, team events, …
- The chance to work with excellent co-workers with background in companies such as Airbnb, Wooga, Rocket Internet and many more
- Very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
More reasons to join our journey:
- Our startup is making money from day one
- Founders who understand the importance of tech and developer needs
- Nothing is set in stone yet, your input will have a huge impact
- The opportunity to shape the future of adventure and individual trips
Sounds interesting? We are excited to get to know you!