Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experience to the most fabulous destinations in the world (universe?🚀). We combine the first-hand human experience of a travel agency with the simplicity of an online product. We offer trips such as a camping safari in the Serengeti, a diving trip in Galapagos or a hiking trip through Patagonia.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide.
- You translate business processes in requirements and solutions for our marketing, sales and customer service departments, both on a strategic and on an executional level
- You analyse, model and re-design customer experience processes, components and systems, documenting requirements, creating specifications, participating in test planning and writing user stories
- You are a key part of our team of Salesforce experts, where you identify problems and provide best practice solutions to all operational teams along the customer journey, subsequently driving our efficiency to new heights
- You focus on maintaining our existing customizations as well as on planning and implementing new features and work closely with our engineering team to integrate them in our tech architecture
- You provide innovative solutions leveraging Salesforce's Force.com capabilities and make recommendations to support a rapidly increasing organisation
- University degree in business administration, economics, business informatics, computer science or a similar field
- Profound and proven experience in release and change management with Salesforce standard and customized solutions. Relevant certifications (like Salesforce Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant …) are a big plus
- Excellent understanding of customer oriented business processes, especially in the fields of marketing, sales and customer service
- Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes with technology
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas, timelines and requirements with your team and familiarity with agile methodologies and environments
- Distinctive interest and pronounced instinct for people and technology, new trends and innovation
- Excellent English language skills
- Usual perks of a startup/tech company: free drinks, müsli, fruits, team events, …
- The chance to work with excellent co-workers with background in companies such as Airbnb, Wooga, Rocket Internet and many more
- Very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
More reasons to join our journey:
- Our startup is making money from day one
- Founders who understand the importance of tech and developer needs
- Nothing is set in stone yet, your input will have a huge impact
- The opportunity to shape the future of adventure and individual trips
Sounds interesting? We are excited to get to know you!