Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experience to the most fabulous destinations in the world (universe?🚀). We combine the first-hand human experience of a travel agency with the simplicity of an online product. We offer trips such as a camping safari in the Serengeti, a diving trip in Galapagos or a hiking trip through Patagonia.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Spark Capital (US) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago, GetYourGuide and Sequoia Capital. Tourlane - travel made human, unique, smart & sustainable.
Come and support our Team as Head of CRM (f/m/x).
Your role and responsibilities:
- You are responsible of defining and executing on the company CRM Strategy, including mobile
- You are responsible of implementing multichannel CRM campaigns and integrate channels such as email, SMS, push notifications and landing pages and coordinate with all relevant departments
- You are responsible for our retention, loyalty, referral program
- You have in mind the whole customer journey and your strategy is aligned with the other marketing and product functions
- You oversee the content, delivery frequency and segmentation of your campaigns
- You develop a deep understanding of our customer base and share these insights with the wider Marketing and Product teams
- You report and analyze on all CRM campaigns and drive actionable insights
- You are leading, managing and hiring a team of CRM managers, following the needs of the CRM strategy
We can promise you:
- The chance to be part of a fast-growing startup right from the beginning and to benefit from the close cooperation with the founders
- Participation in a highly dynamic environment, self-determined and responsible work
- A lot of responsibility, room for creativity and thus the chance to contribute to the success of our company
- An open corporate culture in which great value is placed on communication and transparency
- An attractive workplace in the middle of Berlin with healthy snacks, drinks and numerous team events
This makes you a great candidate:
- You have successfully completed your studies in business administration or a similar field of study
- You have previous experience in leading CRM teams, preferably in early stage startups
- You are always up to date with the latest trends and technologies and you are proficient with Marketing Automation Technology Platforms
- You are extremely data driven and all your decisions are based on qualitative and quantitative analysis
- You put the customer at the center of every decision you make
- You have the experience and the ability to work with multiple agencies
- You work in a structured, solution-oriented and self-responsible manner
- You are characterized by your proactivity and you are motivated to be part of a startup environment
- You have very good knowledge of German and English in spoken and written
We are looking forward to getting to know you!