Tourlane empowers travelers to discover their next adventure. We seamlessly connect people with our travel experts to create personalized trips and deliver meaningful memories in every step of the journey.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide.
Tourlane - The best experience in travel.
Your role and responsibilities:
- As the Head of Paid Marketing (m/f/x), you are the driving force behind our multi-headed paid online marketing team
- You will empower your team to excellence and make sure our brand awareness continues to increase
- You bring in new ideas, open up new channels, and manage a budget worth millions
- You are responsible for the strategy and implementation of the internationalization of paid online marketing
- You analyze, scale and optimize our online marketing campaigns to achieve the highest levels of efficiency
- Last but not least, you always have an eye on our processes and drive forward the further automation of our processes
This makes you a great candidate:
- You have completed degree in an economic or technical field
- You have extensive startup experience in online marketing and leading a team
- You have a high level of technical affinity and a detail-oriented and result-oriented way of working
- You are proactive, hands-on and experienced in a rapidly changing business environment
- You are up to date and know the latest marketing trends
- Usual perks of a Berlin startup: Central office, free drinks, müsli, fruits, office dogs, and team events
- A diverse team of over 35 nationalities not discriminating about sexuality, gender, religion, ethnicity, disability and anything we may have missed.
- The chance to work with excellent co-workers with backgrounds in companies such as Airbnb, Wooga, Rocket Internet and many more
- Very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
More reasons to join our journey:
- Our startup has made money from day one
- Nothing is set in stone yet, your input will have a huge impact
- The opportunity to shape the future of adventure and individual trips
We are looking forward to getting to know you!