At Tourlane we enable our customers to plan and book their tailor-made multi day tours fast and hassle free online. Our combination of high-tech and high-touch service matches travelers with the right expert to help them plan the tour of their dreams. Thus, we make their travel desires come true and create unforgettable memories - be it on a safari in Tanzania, a roadtrip across Australia or scuba diving on the Galapagos islands.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Spark Capital (US) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago, GetYourGuide and Sequoia Capital. Tourlane - travel made human, unique, smart & sustainable.
Come and join us as our new Senior CRM Manager (f/m/x).
- Your key responsibility is to develop and execute retention and reactivation strategies around qualified leads and customers to increase our sales conversion and revenue
- You extend our referral program and other word of mouth strategies to further grow the organic share
- You analyze the customer behaviour and interests, develop segmentation strategies and implement them in marketing campaigns as well as triggered messages
- You implement push notifications as a new marketing channel and orchestrate the distribution of product relevant messages
- You develop and test hypotheses regarding different topics, from subject lines, copies, layouts, CTAs, to channels, sending times, etc. and use the results to continuously improve the customer communication
- You co-manage our marketing automation solutions, e. g. ActiveCampaign, Sendgrid, Unbounce, and contribute new ideas to constantly optimize the automation processes
- You monitor CRM KPIs as well as qualitative customer feedback, in order to measure the success of ongoing initiatives and to ensure constant growth in fast iterations
- You are always up-to-date regarding CRM trends and work on establishing Tourlane as an innovator in our field
We can promise you:
- Open and transparent company culture, a highly motivated team and many opportunities for personal and professional development
- Extensive knowledge on-boarding and continuous learning opportunities for our destinations around the world
- Competitive salary package
- Regular coachings and on-the-job trainings with external coaches and experienced mentors
- Modern office in the heart of Berlin with healthy snacks, drinks and regular team and company events
- You completed your studies in Communications, Marketing, Business Administration or a similar field and gained at least 3 years of relevant experience
- You can put yourself in the customer’s shoes to understand motivations and expectations in order to deliver the right messages to the right users
- You have worked with mobile marketing platforms, either as standalone solutions like PushCrew or as an integrated part of Marketing Suites like emarsys or the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- You carry the A/B-testing gene, follow best practices, but in the end you always rely upon numbers and your strong analytical skills
- You enjoy data driven marketing, the creation and development of dashboards and reports as well as the KPI exchange with your marketing colleagues
- You love challenges because you can’t wait to master them with your creativity and hands-on mentality
- “Move fast, break things” perfectly summarizes your way of working
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English, German is a plus
If you would like to join our team, please apply through this link.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!