Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experience to the most fabulous destinations in the world (universe?🚀). We combine the first-hand human experience of a travel agency with the simplicity of an online product. We offer trips such as a camping safari in the Serengeti, a diving trip in Galapagos or a hiking trip through Patagonia.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Spark Capital (US) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago, GetYourGuide and Sequoia Capital. Tourlane - travel made human, unique, smart & sustainable.
Come and support our Team as Performance Marketing Manager SEM (f/m/x) and enjoy great freedom in the expansion of our product portfolio.
Your role and responsibilities:
- You develop, optimize and scale online marketing campaigns in the field of SEM
- You are responsible for the marketing budget for all search channels and use it purposefully
- You identify and test new and innovative growth opportunities based on CPA goals
- You always stay up to date with all trends and best practices in performance marketing
- You work in cross-functional teams consisting of BI, Tech and other marketing teams
- You create and monitor various cross-team processes for measuring marketing performance and marketing budget
- You take over the communication and cooperation with third-parties and partner companies in marketing
We can promise you:
- The chance to be part of a fast-growing startup right from the beginning and to benefit from the close cooperation with the founders
- Participation in a highly dynamic environment, self-determined and responsible work
- A lot of responsibility, room for creativity and thus the chance to contribute to the success of our company
- An open corporate culture in which great value is placed on communication and transparency
- An attractive workplace in the middle of Berlin with healthy snacks, drinks and numerous team events
- Successfully completed Bachelor's/Master's degree in an economic or technical discipline
- 3 - 4 years experience in online marketing, focus on SEM and ideally monthly budget responsibility in the six-digit range
- Well-versed handling of Excel (pivot table, conversion table, formulas, etc.)
- Very detail-oriented, analytical and results-oriented way of working
- Experience in a rapidly changing business environment, high levels of agility with the ability to adapt
- Ability to creatively and innovatively find new marketing solutions
- Fluent English spoken and written, any other language is an advantage
We are looking forward to meeting you.