At Tourlane we enable our customers to plan and book their tailor-made multi day tours fast and hassle free online. Our combination of high-tech and high-touch service matches travelers with the right expert to help them plan the tour of their dreams. Thus, we make their travel desires come true and create unforgettable memories - be it on a safari in Tanzania, a roadtrip across Australia or scuba diving on the Galapagos islands.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia Capital, Spark Capital (US) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide. Tourlane - travel made human, unique, smart & sustainable.
If you are looking to join a young and innovative company with a great, passionate team and you share our passion for travelling, then apply to join us as Customer Operations Manager UK (f/m/x)!
Your role and responsibilities:
- You work closely with our travel experts to ensure a smooth and proficient preparation of the trips our customers book with them
- You are responsible for the creation of final offers in the individual and group travel segments using our innovative calculation and visualization tools - making our customers’ dreams come to life
- You are the primary interface between our sales, product and finance teams and will be dealing on a daily basis with our partners in our destinations (DMCs & incoming agencies)
- You are fully responsible for booking full trips and single components
- You coordinate the cooperation with our flight department for the bookings you own
- You constantly monitor the timely billing and payments with our partners together with our finance & accounting department
- You fully own the creation of our highly personalized travel documents keeping in mind that this is an essential part of the outstanding customer experience we deliver
- You are a key part in developing and localizing our processes for our international markets
We can promise you:
- Open and transparent company culture, a highly motivated team and many opportunities for personal and professional development
- Extensive knowledge on-boarding and continuous learning opportunities for our destinations around the world
- Competitive salary
- Regular coachings and on-the-job trainings with external coaches and experienced mentors
- Modern office in the heart of Berlin with healthy snacks, drinks and regular team and company events
This makes you a great candidate:
- You are experienced in dealing with customers on a frequent basis
- You are confident and positive in your appearance as well as a strong communicator, meaning that you understand customer desires well and know to ask the right questions to get the information you need
- You are an ambitious and reliable person, willing to work in a start-up environment
- You know both, to work well in a team and on your own, to achieve individual and team goals together
- You are willing to learn and further develop yourself within our team
- You demonstrate strong (native) written and verbal skills in the English language
- You are familiar with the common programs of the MS Office Suite and understand CRM systems
- Our internal company language is English, so German skills are not a requirement for this position
If you would like to join our team, please apply!
We are looking forward to getting to know you!