Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experience to the most fabulous destinations in the world (universe?🚀). We combine the first-hand human experience of a travel agency with the simplicity of an online product. We offer trips such as a camping safari in the Serengeti, a diving trip in Galapagos or a hiking trip through Patagonia.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia Capital (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide.
Tourlane - travel made human, unique, smart & sustainable.
- Are 6 designers with different backgrounds and skills, striving to digitalize an old school industry by using latest technology, modern design thinking methods and a user centered mindset
- Build the best experience in travel, together with talented people in tech & product
- Love design, from the boldest scalable design system to the smallest micro-moment
- Learn every day, about our customers and new technologies
- Judge based on data and the opinion of the customer
- Work together in the whole process, from the product discovery till shipping the product
- Build. Learn. Repeat. 🔄
- Investigate like Sherlock Holmes, discover like Columbus, are agile like Usain Bolt and draw wireframes like Da Vinci
- Have at least 5 years of experience and can present us a portfolio with shipped internal tools and applications and the numbers you influenced
- Are interested in the creation and optimization of our internal tools and how to drag apart the pains and gains of our agents
- Love data and know how to interpret them
- Know a wide set of research methodology and when to use what
- Create wireframes based on learnings, not assumptions
- Ship projects and features with perfection, but never at the expense of progress
- Can do some fancy UI? It’s a bonus, but not mandatory
- Question everything and love iterations.
- Need a VISA? We will help you with that
- Being part of changing the way people travel
- Attend design conferences, learn and grow together
- The chance to work with excellent co-workers with background in companies such as Airbnb, Axel Springer, GoEuro and many more
- Very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
More reasons to join our journey...
- Our startup is making money from day one
- Founders who understand the importance of the influence of design with all his methodologies
- Nothing is set in stone yet, your input will have a huge impact
- Usual perks of a startup/tech company: free drinks, müsli, fruits, team events, ...
Sounds interesting? Apply now, we are excited to get to know you!