Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experience to the most fabulous destinations in the world (universe?🚀). We combine the first-hand human experience of a travel agency with the simplicity of an online product. We offer trips such as a camping safari in the Serengeti, a diving trip in Galapagos or a hiking trip through Patagonia.
Our product matches travellers with pre-selected travel specialists, making the booking of individual trips smart, human, unique and sustainable. We are striving to become the leading tech company in individual tourism and are supported by VCs such as Holtzbrinck Ventures, DN Captial and Spark Capital and Business Angels such as Nate Blecharczyk (Airbnb) and Johannes Reck (Getyourguide).
- Are 4 designer with different backgrounds and skills, striving to digitalize an old school industry by using latest technology, modern design thinking methods and a user centered mindset
- Build the best experience in travel, together with talented people in tech & product
- Love design, from the boldest scalable design system to the smallest micro-moment
- Learn every day, about our customers and new technologies
- Judge based on data and the opinion of the customer
- Work together in the whole process, from the product discovery till shipping the product
- Build. Learn. Repeat. 🔄
- Have at least 5 years of experience and can present us a portfolio with shipped projects
- Have always a sketchbook in your bag and love to scribble your UI concepts
- Spend your free time with dribbble, behance and design blogs
- Love our product
- Know how to stay consistent in a given UI Guideline, can develop and optimize new components blindfolded
- Have always the bigger picture in mind and know how to create design at scale
- Work in the early stage together with product, UX and engineers to explore new concepts or to optimize existing features
- Ship with perfection, but never at the expense of progress
- Question everything and love iterations
- Would love to have a beer with Jony Ive
- Need a VISA? We will help you with that
- Being part of changing the way people travel
- Attending design conferences with colleagues, learn and grow together
- The chance to work with excellent co-workers with background in companies such as Airbnb, Axel Springer, GoEuro and many more
- Very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
More reasons to join our journey...
- Our startup is making money from day one
- Founders who understand the importance of the influence of design with all his methodologies
- Nothing is set in stone yet, your input will have a huge impact
- Usual perks of a startup/tech company: free drinks, müsli, fruits, team events, ...
Sounds interesting? Apply now, we are excited to get to know you!