At Tourlane we enable our customers to plan and book their tailor-made multi day tours fast and hassle free online. Our combination of high-tech and high-touch service matches travelers with the right expert to help them plan the tour of their dreams. Thus, we make their travel desires come true and create unforgettable memories - be it on a safari in Tanzania, a roadtrip across Australia or scuba diving on the Galapagos islands.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Spark Capital (US) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide. Tourlane - travel made human, unique, smart & sustainable.
As our Content Editor / Translator DE-FR/EN-FR (x/f/m) you will help Tourlane to enter the French market and pave the way for us to fulfil the travel desires of millions of French customers by inspiring them with your texts.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Based on our existing German or English content you plan, create, and translate appealing content for our travel documents as well as destination and route descriptions to perfectly cater the preferences of our French customers
- You will play a key role in our marketing team and work on cross-functional tasks with our CRM and advertising managers, including your own projects
- You are imperative for any content in the French language, enabling you to work with almost all our teams on varying and exciting projects
- You take responsibility for measuring and maintaining an exceptionally high level of content quality
We can promise you:
- Open and transparent company culture, a highly motivated team and many opportunities for personal and professional development
- Extensive knowledge on-boarding and continuous learning opportunities for our destinations around the world
- Competitive salary package
- Regular coachings and on-the-job trainings with external coaches and experienced mentors
- Modern office in the heart of Berlin with healthy snacks, drinks and regular team and company events
This makes you a great candidate:
- You either have a degree in the fields of media, languages, marketing or a related field or you are simply an ambitious and creative person, eager to share your ideas with the world
- You have experience as translator, content editor, content writer, senior editor, or copywriter
- You can communicate well and in a precise manner
- You have a French native level and demonstrate strong written and spoken German or English language skills
- You ideally have worked with a kind of CMS, SEO and content marketing tool
- You are empathic, understand people and always manage to strike the right note
- You work in a structured and efficient manner and always find a solution, even when the timeline is challenging
If you would like to join our team, please apply with your CV and letter of motivation.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!