TouchBistro is seeking an experienced Manager, Sales Development to join our Toronto team to help us build and scale a team of high performing Sales Development Representatives, who are tasked with growing our North American footprint within the restaurant and hospitality segment.
You will lead a highly visible and motivated team, responsible for inbound leads, who achieve individual, team and organizational quotas. You'll have the opportunity to build and create, and become a valuable contributor to the overall sales strategy to successfully align sales development objectives with corporate objectives in a key market.
- Recruit, train, and optimize a team of SDRs responsible for inbound leads
- Develop highly scalable yet personal call cadences
- Manage the inbound lead flow and track efficiency of sales and marketing programs and campaigns
- Utilize quantitative methods to measure, report, manage, and optimize efforts related to sales activity, call metrics and forecast to Senior Sales Management
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in areas of process, efficiency, and productivity
- Motivate individuals and team to exceed objectives through coaching, regular broadcast of results, and creative incentives
- Build a winning culture by coaching and mentoring team members
- Develop representatives into sales-ready candidates to ensure professional development and growth
ALL ABOUT YOU:
- You are ready to take on a management role or have previous experience managing a team of high performing reps
- Highly metrics driven, you understand the impact inputs have on sales development
- Self-starter with proven success as a leader
- Ability to motivate and inspire teams towards hitting their quotas
- Proven record of success in a SaaS or technology environment
- Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks for the team
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Working knowledge/experience of the Restaurant/POS space is a plus!
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro you’ll join a fun, vibrant and rapid growth environment where you’ll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, extended long weekends, lunches and more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process