Looking to work for an awesome team? You've come to the right place! Our developers are a tight-knit group helping drive substantial product development as we continue to grow. Fix it, Ship it, Own it is our department mantra and we try to live it daily. We value shipping quality code that delivers end-to-end functionality and then iterating and improving on that code using feedback loops from our observability stack.
TouchBistro is looking for Application Support Developers. Our POS system is evolving and our customers are demanding more product capabilities and more flexibility with the current feature set. As a member of the Technology team, you will have the chance to work on our current cloud products to help deliver on our support commitments to our customers and will be responsible for troubleshooting, debugging, and resolving complex Production issues.
- Investigate by analysing reported issues, debugging through code, and reverse engineering systems to identify and address root causes
- Manage the Production Support ticket queue and ensure items are prioritized and communicated according to our SLAs
- Keep up-to-date with ITIL best practices and tooling.
- Openly collaborate with your team to solve problems and learn from failures
- Fix it! Ship it! Own it!
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Some exposure to a backend language (we use NodeJS, but Java, Ruby on Rails, .NET, Go, etc. is also great to have) and SQL databases
- Some exposure to RESTful APIs and HTTP protocols
- Some exposure to ITIL best practices
- Able to effectively communicate and exchange information with technical and non-technical teams
- Able to take part in an on-call rotation
- Some experience working on teams in an agile-scrum environment is nice to have
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro you’ll join a fun, vibrant and rapid growth environment where you’ll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, extended long weekends, lunches and more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process