TouchBistro is looking for an experienced Business Operations Manager to strengthen our operational efficiency and top-line growth for our New Business sales team.
Reporting to the Director of Business Operations you continue to improve the effectiveness of the New Business team by owning New Business sales optimization, team operating rhythm, reporting/insights and system improvements. This is an operational and insights role where you'll have the opportunity to create, support and become a leading contributor to the overall Sales and Business Development strategy.
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of SDR and Inside Sales teams by developing metrics, dashboards and supporting management team reporting
- Understand and optimize the sales front-line operating rhythm and make improvements to their day-to-day jobs by leveraging existing systems and tools like Salesforce, Gong and LevelJump
- Support quota and commission development and own monthly reporting
- Identify opportunities to improve sales effectiveness; drive cross-department initiatives to support those endeavors
- Lead sales territory planning and deployment for Field teams
- Own operational success of our business systems for our Sales team
- Engage in projects from Product Marketing as a subject matter expert on sales
- Summarize and convey data findings to Product Marketing, Business Development, Sales and Business Operations
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 3-5 years experience in a Sales Operations, optimization and/or insights role in SaaS
- Minimum 3 years experience working with Salesforce; preferably with an understanding of Salesforce integrated marketing tools
- In-depth experience in data analysis/data quality assessment, data movement techniques, ad-hoc data analysis and data tools (Excel/Sheets, Tableau).
- Ability to thrive in a non-siloed collaborative team mindset to encourage information sharing
- Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks for the team
- Excellent organizational awareness and operational system and data knowledge
- Master’s degree/diploma with an analytical area of focus
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro you’ll join a fun, vibrant and rapid growth environment where you’ll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, extended long weekends, lunches and more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process