TouchBistro is looking for a creative, collaborative, and eager-to-learn Content Marketing Specialist with excellent writing skills and a working knowledge of SEO best practices. We’re looking for someone who considers themselves a writer first and foremost, gets excited by backlinking strategies, and values clear, concise language. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of translating business goals into persuasive copy and be comfortable quickly switching gears to write (and edit) for different formats and target audiences – all in an authentic voice that fits the industry and the brand.
You have your own process for researching, interviewing subject matter experts, and finding inspiration, but you can also take direction from project owners. You enjoy exploring recommendations from other team members, and can successfully balance the interests of multiple stakeholders. You consider yourself a life-long learner, a curious and creative problem-solver, and a passionate writer. Bonus points if you have previous experience content writing or copywriting for a SaaS company!
- Create and review long-form SEO content that helps increase traffic, move prospects down the funnel, and drive leads.
- Format and publish content on our CMS platform, following style guidelines and SEO best practices.
- Write clear, concise, and compelling short-form copy for marketing materials and campaigns.
- Edit copy from other marketing pillars and departments, ensuring all assets are engaging, in line with brand standards, and error-free.
- Lead the execution of a blog optimization strategy.
- Collaborate with other pillars in the department, such as Demand Generation, Design, Web Development, Sales, and Product Marketing to assess needs, provide instructions/recommendations, and deliver strategic copy.
- Work closely with shared services like CRO, SEO, Design, Web Development, and more to complete daily copywriting tasks, as well as larger projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Ensure all content and copy delivered is on brand, reflective of the current industry, and optimized for search and user experience.
- Identify relevant or timely content opportunities by keeping up-to-date with industry trends, competitive landscape, product knowledge, and customer feedback.
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Degree or diploma in Copywriting, Marketing, Communications, Professional Writing, or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role.
- Love of writing – all day, every day – with a strong portfolio showing just that.
- Experience writing persuasive long-form and short-form copy across a variety of channels.
- Knowledge of best practices for conversion copywriting, product messaging, and content marketing.
- Experience collaborating on projects with multiple stakeholders, requiring flexibility and interpersonal skills.
- Adept at prioritizing workloads, communicating timelines, and meeting deadlines.
- Passion for the foodservice industry – if you’ve worked at a restaurant, let us know!
- B2B marketing experience is a bonus, especially if you’ve worked for a B2B SaaS company.
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro you’ll join a fun, vibrant and rapid growth environment where you’ll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, extended long weekends, lunches and more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process