TouchBistro is looking for a Senior QA Automation Developer. Our POS system is evolving and our customers are demanding more product capabilities and more flexibility with the current feature set. As a member of the Technology team, you will have the chance to work on some of our current product's cloud-backed features to help deliver and iterate on solutions that meet these demands.
- Accurately groom stories so that they account for manual and automated testing, and quality metrics
- Consult with developers to create automated testing strategies (including unit testing) and plans for development tasks
- Keep up-to-date with best practices and tooling from the QA Automation community
- Openly collaborate with your team to solve problems and learn from failures
- Building/maintaining testing automation framework, and mentoring team members
- Fix it! Ship it! Own it!
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 3+ years of experience in software test automation
- 5+ years overall in software testing
- Exposure to Docker, AWS, CI/CD and instrumentation tooling
- Experience working on teams in an agile-scrum environment
- Ability to clearly communicate, help lead technical decision making, mentor less experienced automation developers and estimate delivery effectively
- Some experience with iOS automation suites (XCUITest) is nice to have
- Some experience working with MicroServices Architecture, Node.js, React, and/or Swift is nice to have
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro you’ll join a fun, vibrant and rapid growth environment where you’ll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, extended long weekends, lunches and more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process