TouchBistro is looking for a Senior Director, Business Systems to manage the systems supporting primarily our Revenue teams, specifically Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Finance. The company business systems include NetSuite, Salesforce (Marketing, CRM, and Service clouds), Zuora, Gong, SalesLoft, and many others. This role requires a unique combination of exceptional customer focus, strong communication skills, technology know-how, and solid planning, implementation and operational skills.
Reporting to the VP, Corporate Development, this role involves the direct management of all aspects of these systems including long-range strategy planning, implementing annual roadmaps, managing team resources, optimizing operational processes, delivering management reporting, ensuring appropriate compliance and controls, and related continuous improvement.
- Collaborate effectively with all business functional teams including Sales, Product, Marketing, Customer Success, and Finance departments to understand their processes and requirements
- Be continually alert for new enabling technologies that can meet or exceed stakeholder requirements, maximizing efficiency, productivity and customer satisfaction
- Develop, inspire and lead the business systems team, comprising developers, administrators, and architects, including mentoring, coaching, evaluation, and professional development
- Prepare, lead, and support effective business cases for systems improvements and/or alternative new systems, clearly articulating non-financial and financial benefits and costs, and influencing various stakeholders effectively
- Maintain solid technical knowledge of the various business systems utilized across the company
- Effectively manage the day-to-day support requirements of all business systems
- Produce, publish and manage training programs and all support communications and documentation for partners and internal staff
- Proactively identify and maximize synergies and efficiencies across business systems
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 8+ years of direct IT application development and solutions delivery/support experience
- A relevant bachelor’s or Masters degree, and technology certifications
- Proven ability to inspire and lead a business systems team, with experience in mentoring, coaching, evaluation and handling professional development
- You have a track record of success with building and nurturing a high performance team and technology systems that can scale effectively to meet the needs of a very high-growth organization
- Strong business acumen and ability to build effective business relationships
- Focused on finding solutions to meet customer desired outcomes effectively and efficiently
- High level of curiosity and ability to monitor emerging new technologies and applications to meet business desired outcomes
- Strong experience with application architecture and experience setup
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects across a wide variety of systems (PMP certification a plus!)
- You have the ability to clearly explain technology solutions to business stakeholders
- Experience with a publicly traded company and the associated compliance and controls required for the business systems is a plus
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro you’ll join a fun, vibrant and rapid growth environment where you’ll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, extended long weekends, lunches and more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process