TouchBistro is looking for a Product Support Specialist, Add-On Products & Integrations to join our growing team to support our global customers when they need it most.
This role is part of the Customer Success Department and focuses on technical product support for TouchBistro Add-On Products & Integrations. Acting as a technical expert in troubleshooting and resolving escalations, the Product Support Specialist will support our suite of product offerings, including TouchBistro Loyalty & Rewards, Reservations, Online Ordering and all 3rd party integrations.
- Manage tier 2 customer inquiries via phone, email and chat related to TouchBistro Loyalty & Rewards, Reservations, Online Ordering and all 3rd Party Integrations through to resolution by investigating issues, identifying root causes
- Provide Add-On Product & Integration support and guidance to Product Support Team directly via available channels
- Handle customer escalations with a satisfactory outcome for the customer and TouchBistro
- Proactively find ways to enhance the customer experience
- Deliver on important departmental metrics, including productivity goals and timelines
- Participate in supplemental learning opportunities (e.g. shadowing, LinkedIn Learning and delivering Add-On Product refresher training)
- Partner with Product Owners to resolve customer issues and share customer feedback about Add-On products and integrations
- Maintain a high degree of relevant, up-to-date knowledge and understanding of appropriate products, processes and policies
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Minimum 2 years of technical support related experience
- Minimum 2 years of customer service related experience
- Available to work on weekends
- Strong background in troubleshooting and critical thinking
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency, proven results and solution-oriented
- You must be flexible/adaptable and have a knack for thinking on your feet to succeed
- You easily gain the trust of those you work with both internal teams and external clients
- Experience with handling and resolving escalated customer issues
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro you’ll join a fun, vibrant and rapid growth environment where you’ll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, extended long weekends, lunches and more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process