TouchBistro is looking for a Hardware Fulfillment Coordinator to join our Hardware Operations team! We’re looking for an organized, proactive and quick-thinker to join our growing Hardware team
In this position, you will join a collaborative and supportive team that focuses on process improvement to drive efficiency. As the organization continues to grow, the goal is to build and maintain a strong active customer community, success relationship with our partnered vendors as well as a positive customer experience resulting in increased customer satisfaction.
- Fulfill new and additional hardware orders for our customers as received via internal order management system
- Assist with the resolution of customer inquiries with an end goal of achieving a satisfactory outcome for both the customer and TouchBistro
- Resolve Hardware requests from internal and external team within the SLA
- Process warranty hardware returns and refunds
- Prioritize time-sensitive orders and resolve delivery issues/discrepancies
- Foster strong and collaborative vendor relationships
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 1-3 years experience in a customer-facing role, ideally with a SaaS company or relevant supply chain work experience
- University/College degree
- Self-driven with a sense of urgency, proven results and solution-oriented. You must be flexible/adaptable and have a knack for thinking on your feet to succeed in this role
- You easily gain the trust of those you work with both internal teams and external clients
- You have exceptional organizational, and communication skills
- Technical aptitude, proven problem solver and deadline-driven
- Experience in a metric-driven environment
- Fully bilingual Spanish/English an asset
NICE TO HAVE
- Logistic knowledge and experience
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro you’ll join a fun, vibrant and rapid growth environment where you’ll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, extended long weekends, lunches and more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process