TouchBistro is looking for an Associate Product Marketing Manager to join our Product Marketing team. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Product Marketing & Partnerships; the Associate Product Marketing Manager will lead competitive and marketplace analysis, play a key role in defining, planning and communicating TouchBistro’s market segmentation, product messaging & positioning and go-to-market strategy, and support the execution of customer marketing strategy.
The Product Marketing team leads essential cross-functional communication between product, sales, operations and marketing teams, and provides strategic direction and recommendations to these teams.
- Analyze market trends, competitive intelligence and qualitative & quantitative research data, to establish insights that drive market/product requirements, product messaging and competitive positioning
- Prepare and deliver sales enablement resources to support education on competitive positioning, messaging, new product launches and existing product enhancements
- Create and execute messaging and got-to-market strategies for our integrated partner offering, and coordinate customer & sales communications
- Collaborate with Product Management, Sales and Marketing teams with the end goal of delivering high-impact sales, while driving adoption and retention
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 2 years minimum in a Product Marketing role, preferably with Saas
- University/College degree in a relevant field
- Ability to present insights based on data and interpret strategic actions
- Strong communication and copywriting skills
- Experience developing internal training and enablement projects: toolkit materials, in-person training sessions, talk tracks, objection handles, FAQs, retention tests, demonstrations etc.
- Strong ability to establish goals and set clear expectations, prioritize activities, and follow through with timely execution in a fluid, cross-functional team environment
- High-energy, entrepreneurial individual with strong business acumen and end-to-end project ownership
- Sales experience is a plus!
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro you’ll join a fun, vibrant and rapid growth environment where you’ll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, extended long weekends, lunches and more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process